Nightmare (Part 1)

(This is my first story on wattpad so please feel free to let me know how I do ;).  This is also my first fanfic so if I get anything wrong please correct me! Chapters won't be long but there will be a lot of them!  I will try to update as frequently as possible but I am not making any promises.  Everything you see or read is mine if it isn't I will say so don't worry about that.)

(Anyway on with the story!)

Bakugos P.o.V

I opened my eyes to find myself stood in the centre of classroom 1A.  I was the first one there.  Strange.  I turned around to walk over to my place when I heard it first,

Monster

I froze.  

Then they just kept on coming, one after the other, a hurtful name as if it had been practiced like a performance,

Psycho

Villain

Traitor

Useless

Waste of space

Mistake

I turned around to face the source of the voices...class 1A...my class...all staring at me blank faced...

...emotionless...

Even Kirishima, who usually had the biggest grin looked empty.  He stepped forward through the crowd towards me. With each step he took his expression became darker with hatred.  With each step he took the harder it was to hold back the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.  With each step he took the more our surroundings faded, until it was just the two of us in complete darkness.

Now we were face to face.

Then he looked me dead in the eye and said,

"Who could ever love you?"

As the final piece of my heart, soul and happiness snapped and left my broken body...and he smiled.  Not his usual bright grin, but a heartless smirk flowing with dislike, as he shoved me and I fell back, through the ground, into an endless darkness.

Tears gushed out of my eyes as I slipped into my final demise.

My end.......

"ARGH!!"  I shot up and ripped my eyes open,breathing heavily and sweating through unimaginable heat.  My heart thumped in my chest attempting to break free from its cage.  My eyes finally adjusted to my surroundings after about a minute.

I was in bed.

In my dorm.

In UA.

It was a dream.......

A nightmare.

(Hey guys!)

(How'd I do on my first crack at...this I guess...?)

(I'll probably update soon as I already have quite a few chapters written out so don't expect to wait long.)

(I know this probably won't get too many views as I am new to this and it's not too great but a few views and comments would be AMAZING!)

(Thanks for reading)

(Ninja out!)