Sleep Schedule... (Part 18)

(After asking all of you guys I have come to the early decision to carry on with this one and just shorten it and then write another separate Kiribaku story called....idk I don't have a name yet hehe...)

(Also apologies for the really bad art...it's just off my insta cause my art atm is all over the place with finding my style and getting new equipment...so soz lol)

(I really hope everyone enjoys this and I look forward to your ideas for my new fic!  I will also be starting a bnha one shots book which I will take ideas for (that are appropriate!).)

(Anywhoo I hope you enjoy!!)

Kirishimas P.o.V

I woke in the morning to the warm shine of the sun dancing across my cheeks, and my favourite sound ringing gently through my ear.  The steady beat of Katsukis heart.

I could lay here forever.

Bakugos P.o.V

I'd been awake for a little while now, my nose buried into Ei's soft hair.  I was woken up annoyingly by the stupid sun...and my throbbing hands...

I'd told Ei that I would get it sorted out by recovery girl...but I still hadn't...and I'm pretty sure I made it worse...but I have more important things to worry about!  Starting with Ei's little outburst yesterday...  I'm so worried about him.  He was fine until recently, when he's suddenly just got really...off.

Ugh...I don't f*cking know.

I feel Ei shift on top of me before letting out a little sigh and looking up towards me.  "Mornin' Suki..."  He said sleepily, shifting until he was completely on top of me resting his arms and chin over my chest looking up at me.  His face went a little pink over the cheeks as he looked away to the sides...almost ashamed.

"Whats wrong Ei, I can tell that something is bothering you...?" I began.

"I'm so sorry Suki...I'm so so sorry..."  He put his head down and I was about to ask why he was sorry before I felt a drop seep through my t-shirt.  I lifted his head as more tears fell down onto my t-shirt.

"Hey, hey, c'mon now, what are you sorry about?  You've done nothing wrong!"  I tried to protest.  But he interrupted me.

"I'm such a sh*tty boyfriend!  I hurt you guys all because I can't deal with my own emotions and I just took it out on all of you!  I'm an awful friend!  Can I even call myself a friend anymore?  Am I even a man anymore!?  I-"  He started violently rambling.

"Stop it!  Just stop!  None  of that is your fault!" I grabbed his face in-between my hands.  "Look at me..." I started.

"Sorry..."  He apologised again.

I sighed.  "I of all people know what its like having no control over your emotions so please...let me help you..." I looked him dead in the eyes and he sighed.

He sat up and looked at me for a moment before sighing again.  "It's just my sleep schedule being all messed up...haha..."  He laughed a little and looked away awkwardly.

"First of all...thats my fault...I'm sorry..."  He was about to protest but I carried on talking so he couldn't.  "And are you sure thats all...?"  It sounded like I was asking a question but he knew full well he didn't get a say in the matter.

"Ugh...you can be so damn persistent...but yeah I guess...but it's not important..."  Yeah I think not...

"You said before it was something about your past...what did you mean...?"  I asked gently so as not to freak him out or something.

"Yeah...it's just that my sleep schedule back then was really really REALLY bad because of my...insomnia..."  Oh sh*t I never realised... "And I'd get next to no sleep and be exhausted all day...I...at the time...couldn't really sleep alone...so one of my old friends would sleep over a lot and stay up with me till I fell asleep...and it was the same with mina too...haha...but then one day he stopped coming over and stopped letting m stay at his...and he got Mina to do it too...i thought I'd done something wrong and they hated me...I thought this for ages and ages...and finally got the courage to ask mina why...and they did it because they said I needed to learn to sleep on my own and that they'd realised I was falling asleep sooner and earlier and that they didn't really need to stay...and I hadn't even realised but in the time that they were gone I was falling asleep like a baby...haha..."  He stopped for a minute to let me process everything...I felt bad...

"I'm sorry..."  I started.

"No, no, no!  This is not your fault!  I made the choice to do this not you!  And I think it's my fault that I've become somewhat...dependant on you for sleep haha..."  He carried on.

"Come here..."  I took him by the shoulders and brought him into a hug.  "I'll help you get back to your sleep schedule..."

(Sorry for the long wait ninjas...oops...)

(Here's the big thing I guess...I'm sorry I'm running out of ideas and inspiration for this so it will probably only be two more chapters till the end...)

(I will be starting a oneshot book soon for bnha and a new fic for either Kiribati or Kamisero so look forward to the I guess...or don't idc...)

(Thanks again for reading!)

(Ninja out!)