⌜ eight ⌟

jisung looked at each one of his friends ❝what?

jaemin leaned forward making the younger lean back and blush at how close their face are ❝are you not wondering where chenle is?

jisung pushed jaemin's head using his hand ❝why would i care where he is right now?

he's your friend, jisung.❞ mark frowned at what the younger just said

friend? he just told that to chenle because he was forced to. or at least that's what he thinks, he was forced to tell that to the boy because everyone was telling him to.

he still finds the boy very annoying, but this time not that much.

jisung sighed ❝ok then, where's chenle?

at home.

jisung rolled his eyes jeno's answer. obviously, where would the boy go if he's not in school? jisung knows that chenle is absent, chenle is his seatmate and the seat beside him was empty but he hardly cared. he was too busy listening to the discussion about the new lesson to even care and be worried about chenle's whereabouts.

he has a stomach ache.❞ donghyuck crossed his arms. he swear, he was really going to beat the shit out of jisung if he tells them one more time that he doesn't care.

that caught jisung's attention ❝what?

it has something to do about chicken..❞ jaemin said

the younger groaned. it was the chicken yesterday.

🐳

jisung looked up with his jaws wide open. it was a big house— it was a mansion. the gates were adding effects to the mansion, it made it look like a castle and jisung was debating whether he should ask the guards if he could go in or not.

did jeno give me the wrong address?

he has known chenle for 2 or 3 years already and it was his first time visiting him. he regretted it. seeing his house made him look small. is this how rich chenle is?