⌜ thirty one ⌟

❝bitch, i told you he was gay

bitch, i told you he was gay.❞ jisung's mother said as she continued eating her chicken

the other mother just rolled her eyes ❝and i told you that he was dying, look now.

turns out the two have known each other since high school. they weren't the best of friends, they actually fight everyday but somehow got close with each other because of that and in the end they've been labeled as frenemies. the two then lost contact after graduating from college and getting married.

let's not talk about that,❞ the woman lying down the bed gave the other a look ❝jisung is here..

jisung is your son—❞ she covered her mouth in shock ❝chenle's my son.

jisung's mother smirked ❝you know, i still can remember the bet we had back in high school—

i suddenly don't know you.❞ the other puffed her cheeks as she crossed her arms

chenle turned his head to the side when he heard jisung calling his name. he then moved a little bit back when their lips almost touched, making jisung pout.

why can't i kiss you?❞ he whispered, still looking at chenle's lips

chenle nudged him from behind ❝our mothers are here.

jisung buried his head on chenle's neck. the boy thought the boy gave up and decided to rest but he thought wrong when he felt something wet on his neck. the boy bit his lower lip and clutched jisung's arms that was wrapped around his waist, trying his best not to make a sound.

seems like jisung was enjoying it as he wasn't stopping.

ji..

jisung smirked and went to chenle's ear to whisper ❝ssh, our mothers are there.

chenle took a deep breath and flinched when he felt jisung's wet tongue swirling at one spot on his neck. ❝..sung..

you're rich now.❞ jisung's mother said calmly, not even surprised

wasn't i rich since back then? i mean my parents own a company. how are you?

she sighed ❝still wishing that my husband is still alive.

chenle's mom frowned ❝that's sad—

so that i can punch him on the face.❞ she took a big bite on one of the chicken piece ❝how dare he use all my money and leave without paying back.

he did!? wait, did you kill him?

where's your brain located? i would've been in jail now if i killed him.❞ chenle's mother just clicked her tongue after hearing the other's statement.