🌸1~lifechanger~1🌸

Serenity had never been the type of person to standout. In the beginning of the school year she looked forward to meeting new people. She wore her long back curls up high in two big ponytails, smiling and greeting anyone who happened to walk by.

That changed of course. It was all because of a good-for-nothing brat. Bailey. Little miss perfect. Bailey confronted Serenity on her second day of school. It was like she was a big hairy spider, and when Serenity happened to get caught in her trap, sshot ore out her energy to a pulp. Didn't give her anytime to live.

She tortured her: made her do her homework, run errands, give her answers for exams; it was an awful experience for the innocent girl Serenity was. She didn't take it quite lightly.

Ever since that year, Serenity cut the good hearted act. In fact, as soon as she got home, she locked herself into her bathroom and cut her long hair all off. She cried as she did it of course, her hair meant a lot to her. It went from flowing all the the down to her torso, to barely making it to her shoulders.

Her hair wasn't the only thing that changed, her personality did too. Her bubbly, sweet, kind-hearted self was over ruled by a whole new person.

She spent the rest of her school year keeping to herself. Because no one has time for her issues right? She eats lunch alone and looks at the ground most of the time.

The loneliness is starting to get to her head, and she wants someone to understand her emotions. However, whenever anyone makes eye contact or engages a conversation she always manages to frighten them off. She's never really had a proper friend, or anyone to talk to.

Until, they showed up.