🌷4~what the hell is wrong with me?~4🌷

Serenity POV ~ 2 weeks later

Ever since me and Sean met, I really changed. I can now converse and socialize properly, without completely breaking down. It's amazing to have someone there for you, a friend by your side. Our schedule is always the same: Walk to school, have lunch together, walk back from school. Pretty simple, it's not much.

I see Sean and join him at the table he's sitting at. "Hiya Sean!" I say, smiling and waving.

Sean POV

Serenity smiles at me, waving. I feel my heart speeding up. 'Dammit heart, calm down.' I think, waving and smiling back. She sits next to me as well as two of her other friends, Violet and Diana. I sit there and talk occasionally, only paying attention when Serenity says something. I look at her freckles closely. I've looked at them so often that I should think of counting all of them. I stood there observing her cheeks for a couple of minutes. I was so concentrated I didn't realize Diana had asked me something. The three of them look at me and suddenly I feel under-pressure. "I asked if you've seen Gina anywhere." I calm myself down and respond, "Nope."

Violet mouths to me 'Someones got a crush,' and starts laughing right after. The others look at her and she tells them a weak excuse. "Um I'm going to go now..." I say, starting to walk away. Serenity grabs my hand as I begin do so. I feel my heart beginning to speed up. I feel it's going to pop out of my chest. 'What's wrong with me? Heart, calm the frick down!' Serenity stands up from her seat and asks, " Are you okay Sean?" I nod. She then gives me a worried look and continues her conversation with the others.

I make my way to the bathroom, looking around. 'Good, no one is in here...' I turn myself to the sink and start to wash my face. I then begin to start coughing. Not normally though, like, a coughing fit. After a few seconds I cough something out into the sink. I open my eyes and look into it. I stood there, stunned for a second. A white flower was perched right on the sink, as well as spirts of blood. I look into the mirror and see a little blood around my mouth. 'Did I just cough up a flower?' I wash the blood away from my mouth and the sink, and throw out the flower.

'What the hell is wrong with me?'

_______________________________________
Hope you guys are enjoying this so far, or those few who are anyways ._. I think that I'm going to write 1 to 3 a day