🌺2~them~2🌺

Sean POV

RIIIIING RIIIIIIIIING

     Sean woke up to the sound of his brand new alarm clock. He peeked his head up from his pillow quickly, in shock. Too quickly. It made his head hurt. He slowly got up and turned of the alarm clock.

     He dragged himself into his bathroom and looked at a mirror. 'Holy shit, I'm a wreck' he thought to himself, running his fingers through his misty blue hair (dyed of course.) He rubbed his blue eyes, yawning. He then put his contacts in, he was blind without them. The thought of wearing his black glasses sent shivers down his spine. He hated them, the way they looked, the way they felt, the way he looked with them on, he hated EVERYTHING about them.

He brushed his teeth, and went back into his room, throwing on his school uniform, which he also hated. He always wore something that matched his hair. Unfortunately, light tan pants and a white long sleeve shirt didn't exactly match sky blue hair. However, he threw in a cheeky tie the color of his hair, so it sort of worked out.

He then packed his bag, and then stepped outside. The crisp air filled his lungs as he breath in and out. He then started the walk to school.

Serenity POV

   As Serenity was walking to school she spotted a brand new face. He had grey-ish blue hair and wore a blue tie to go with it. His eyes were amazing, As she looked into them it was as if she had gotten swept away into sea. He looked back at her, and they made eye contact. She blushed. 'I didn't realize I was staring.' She said to herself, face in her hands.

Sean POV

     The cute girl with short black hair got all flustered and buried her face into her hands. Was she embarrassed I caught her staring? Surely not. I walk up to her and she takes her hands away from her face and starts to turn the color of an apple. He smiles at her. She smiles awkwardly back.