Starbucks and Muffins

------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Harry stood up and leaned over Sara, giving her a light kiss on the forehead as farewell.

"I'd absolutely love to.. But  I promised the boys we'd hangout today. I've been quite busy. " He said it with slight remorse, but I could tell he really wanted to be with the boys, too.

"Why don't we just.. mash the two plans together?" I said, clapping my hands at 'mash.'

Harry closed one eye and squinted at me. "Hmm yes. I can introduce you to all the boys! Who is your friend?"

"Baylee. She's the dark haired, petite one." I squeezed Sara's hand and whispered that she needed to wake up soon. I kissed her forehead, replacing Harry's kiss with mine. Glancing at Harry, he stilll looked confused. I chuckled at his face. " Zayn said she was adorable. Whichever one he was."

A look of recognition crossed his face, followed by a smirk. "Zayn is gonna love that, hehehe."

"Let's go then? Oh, did you bring a car?" I asked him, trying to figure means of transportation.

"Nah, The boys and I are staying here in Chicago like 5 minutes walk from here."

"Okay, we can take my car then." I said this as we walked out the heavy doors of the hopital. "How long are you guys staying here?"

"Errr, a week? Maybe two?" Harry said this quite unsure, so I just nodded. Wasn't my buisness anyway, I realized. I brushed it off. 

---

"Bayleeeeeee!" I spread my arms wide, and chestbumped/bear hugged her and smiled widely. "Nice to see yah, again."

"Ditto, Jess. I didn't know you were bringing-- holy SHIT." She took off her glasses and revealed her widened eyes. Blubber was coming from her lips now. "Hu- oh my-uh hi- what the hell- erm-coffee- muffin-yeah." She walked up to the counter of the Starbucks we had driven up to a moment ago.  Harry and I had picked up the boys after a quick call to Puppy faces phone, whom I now knew as Liam.  Suspenders being Louis, leaving the tanned one to be Zayn.

"Sorry about that, guys. What do you want? I'll pay." I smiled looking at all the boys in turn.

"I know what Zayn wants." Louis said, wiggling his eyebrowns in Baylee's direction. 

"Yeah, Miss Sailor Mouth over there." Niall added, slurring the words with his accent. This caused Zayn to smack them and begin a wrestling fight.

"I'm gonna get you all muffins and coffee." I said in a monotone voice, promptly walking up to the counter, making Harry and Liam chuckle. I stood next to Baylee, who was waiting for her coffee. I handed her a 10 dollar bill, paying for her food as I was doing for the boys. "Dude, Zayn is totally into you. They were messing with him about it." I whisper shouted to Bay.

"Hah, right. As much as I want Zayn's abs and 6 centimeter hair, I highly doubt it." She said negatively, but I saw a twinkle of happiness in her eyes anyway. She walked back to the boys surprisingly more calm than she had left. She was making idle chitchat with Louis and Zayn, while Niall and Harry were laughing in the barstools at the window. Liam was flipping channels on the small provided flatscreen, his feet propped up on the coffee table in front of him. I didn't think that was aloud, but I also didn't think people were oblivious to the fact that it was One Direction breaking rules.

My order of coffees and muffins arrived and I set it infront of Harry and Niall, and grabbed a muffin for myself. I didn't like coffee, and just the smell of it sent my head spinning.