That dream tho

Arias POV

Don't you hate it when you're having the best dream ever then you wake up? Well that's what just happened to me. It wasn't a normal dream though because my dreams are always nightmares. This one was a happy dream! in my dream I was standing I front of my dad. He looked angry. Then in my dream I realized I was dreaming and it was the night where my dad hit me for the first time. But right when he was about to there was a really loud bang. My dad fell and hit the floor. I was about to wake up and everything started going blurry. I couldn't see who was holding the gun. All I could make out before I woke up is the person came over to me and said 'everything's going to get better now. Your coming with me.'

I except the fact that I won't be getting back to sleep so I roll out of bed and check to see where my father is. He won't be home anyways. He never is. I'm used to it though.

I walk out of my room slowly and when I see that my fathers door is open all the way and I don't hear a thing I decide it's safe to come out. My stomach growls a bit loud which annoys the crap out of me. I guess i should eat. I go to the kitchen and pour myself some cereal and milk. I sit at the table and stare out the window. My father and I live on the second floor so I can see farther then you could if you were on the ground. I see trees, houses, off in the distance I see water and I can faintly hear traffic.

I'm not 100% sure what kind of cereal this is but it's super good! I could just look at the box but I already put it in the cupboard. All I know is it has different types of oats and big balls of crunchy things (Yes, yes I know that sounds dirty but it's the truth!), and it taste like honey! I take a big bite of it and start choking like an idiot. After I'm done coughing (so loud I swear if we had neighbours they would think I'm dying) I finish up the rest of my cereal and go back in my room.

I really hate the colour of my room. It's a very light blue. I like blue but I'd rather it way darker then that. I'd paint it myself but my father doesn't like spending money on me. He says if I want to paint I should paint in a notebook. Even if I wanted too I can't because I don't have money to buy paint. Ill just stick to drawing.

I pull out my drawing book I hide in between my 2 mattresses so no one finds it. There's some pretty depressing stuff in there. If my dad seen what I draw he would literally kill me. I wish I wasn't serious but I am.

I open up to a blank page and doodle random stuff. I get bored of it so I lay down in my bed and try to relax for once. I start thinking. I think of my dream. Who shot my dad? I dreamt of him killing me but he never died. I wonder what it's like to have a real family. How does a real family treat each other. Are real loving family's even real? I guess I've never really know. I could say I don't even have a family. My fathers never home. When he is it's not pretty or loving. I don't even know if he came home last night. I ended up falling asleep on a park bench and woke up in the middle of the night because a cop told me I couldn't sleep there. When I got back home my father was either passed out in his room or out drinking.

I sit up and look at my radio clock. 10:27 am. I thought it was later then that. I guess I should get up and actually do something. I get up and change into black shorts that are slightly ripped but that's how they came; and a darkish royal blue long sleeve. I don't feel comfy wearing short sleeves when I'm going out. I have scars from my dad on my upper arm. He would take his cigarette lighter and burn me. It hurt so bad but it was better then what he does now.

I put my black flats on and put my hair in a sock bun. I'm currently in love with them, sock buns I mean. When I walk out the door I notice Hillary (the secretary at the front office) walking out of the apartment across the hall.

"Hey Hillary. What are you up to?"

"Hello Aria! I'm just making sure this apartment is clean! do you mind giving me a hand? I'll pay you!" Hillary cheerfully says.

It's not like I'm doing anything. And it wouldn't hurt to have some extra money.

"Sure. what should I do?"

"Great! here." She hands me some windex and paper towel. "you can wash the windows."

I take it from her and start cleaning.

20 minutes later I'm done with the windows and moved onto mopping the floors. I'm not sure where Hillary went. Just as I'm thinking on that she walks in the room.

"How are you making out?" she asks.

"Good, actually I'm pretty much done!"

"Good!" she says handing me $20.

"Thanks." I say. "Hey. can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why are you cleaning this apartment? No one's lived here for years." You watch, she's gonna tell me someone's moving in here!

"A family is moving in! I think they have kids. Maybe you'll have some new friends!"

And here I thought things couldn't get worse....

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Sorry I took so long to update. your aloud to be mad at me! I'm a very lazy person. So there's not anything exiting going on in this chapter so sorry about that too. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to kaitlyn501. Happy birthday! I hope I made your night by updating because I know you've been bugging me! so everyone you can thank her for getting me to update. I know I needed to. Idk when I'll update next but I'll try harder to update faster!! Thanks :)