Chapter Vl • The Movies

3rd POV
You opened your eyes to see Peters brown locks resting beside your torso. You couldn't help but run your hands through his hair. He grumbled and woke up.

"Hey.." You said.

"Hey." He said back yawning and running his hands through his hair. You don't know what it was but he was so hot right now. You just wanted to suck his big juicy c-. Steve cleared his throat and you snapped out of your horny state.

"Shit." Peter mumbled looking at his phone. He called back aunt May who had called him 30 times.

"Peter I've been so worried where are you??" She asked.

"Im at the hospital with a friend I fell asleep and my ringer was off I'm so sorry May." Peter apologized.

"Don't let it happen again get to school." She said.

"Ok love you May." He said.

"Love you too Peter." And with that he hung up his phone.

"I should probably get to school I'll come here after." He said. You nodded. He left out the door. Steve was glaring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"What's up with you two?" He asked.

"Nothing. He's just a friend. Did Wade come by where is he?" You said trying to change the topic.

"He stopped by while you were sleeping and headed back home and dropped off some clothes and went to school. And stop trying to change the topic what is up with you two?" He asked again.

"Nothingggg." You pleaded.

"He likes you." Tony said.

"Pfffffffffffft no he doesn't he would never." You said.

"Of course he would you're beautiful and smart and amazing." Steve said. You rolled your eyes.

"You should get dressed and get home." Tony said. You nodded.

3rd POV (with peter)
Peter entered the classroom a few minutes late for second period.

"Dude where were you?" Ned asked.

"I was with Y/n at the hospital." Peter said.

"How is she anyways?" Ned asks.

"She's doing better." Peter said.

•••

You waited out side for Peter to see if he was up for the movies since you were un grounded. Peter walked out and you walked up to him. He took out his headphones.

"Hey I was just on my way to see you." Peter said.

"Yeah well they let me out this morning." You said. "Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies. You held up two tickets.

"Yeah which movie?" He asked walking over to the car. You shrugged.

"I didn't check." You said as you got in the car. Peter chuckled at your carelessness.

"Happy take us to the movies please." You said smiling.

"Your dad said to come home." Happy said.

"Plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"FINE FINE FINE!" Happy yelled.

"Yay." You cheered. Peter blushed at your childishness.

Happy dropped you guys off at the movies.

"Thanks Happy!!" You said as he drove off. It was about 7:00 and the movie started at 7:15.

"Let's go get some snacks!!" You said and took Peters hand feeling the same tingle as you did before.

"What do you want?" You asked him.

"I don't want-"

"I'd like one XL popcorn, 2 Large drinks, 3 Hot Dogs, A lot of fries, and all of the candy." You told the lady.

"Which drinks?" The lady asked.

"I'd like Ice cold water. What about you Peter?" You asked him.

"Coke?" He said. The lady poured the drink and started making the popcorn and whatever else you ordered. She handed you the things. You and Peter took your seats. "Are you eating all of this?" He asked.

"No silly this is for you." You said.

"Me? I didn't want anything. You could eat it." He said.

"Oof no way I'm already fat no need for me to get fatter." You said.

"What no way you're perfect just the way you are." He reassured you. You rolled your eyes. The movie began and you both started watching it.

•••

The movie finished and you ended up eating most of the food. You both exited the cinema and hoped into Happys car and dropped Peter off at his apartment building. You got put the car with him.

"That was fun!! Maybe we can do something like this again?" You said/asked.

"Yeah that would be great." He replied. He started to walk away when you pulled him back and placed a kiss on his cheek. You both blushed and he walked away again feeling his cheek where you kissed him grinning widely. He entered his apartment greeting May.

"What's got you so cheerful?" May asked him.

"Y/n kissed me on the cheek." He said giggling like a 5 year old.

"What happened to Liz?" May questioned. Peter shrugged.

"She was just a crush. This...this is more.." He said smiling and going to his room. He plopped down on the top of his bunk bed and stared at the ceiling. He smiled wide. "I'm in love."