Chapter Vll • Just Friends

3rd POV
You laid down on your bed early Saturday morning. You hadn't slept all night thinking of Peter. Thinking that maybe kissing him on the cheek was too much. But oh hell did you enjoy it. You decided to text him.

You
Hey.

Peter 🤪💕
Hey.

You
Last night was really fun.
Wanna do something
tonight? Or tomorrow?

Peter 🤪💕
Yeah sure tonight is good.
What time?

You
6:00? Maybe we can go to the carnival?

Peter 🤪💕
Sounds great

The smile on your face was wide. You then got a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You called out. The door opened revealing Wade. He came in and sat down on your bed handing you some coffee.

"So how was your date with cutie last night?" He asked. You took a sip of coffee.

"It was amazing he's so sweet and adorable and ooooooof I kissed him on the cheek and we have plans for tonight." You told him.

"EEEGWGSHDHDBJDDJ seriously? Me too. I'm going out with this guy his names James." He said.

"Holy shit when did that happen." You asked.

"After school when you got beat up." He said.

"What do you mean I got beat up I fell down the stairs." You said covering up your lie.

"Bitch please we both know you didn't fall down no stairs." Wade said rolling his eyes. You rolled your eyes back.

"I should probably go eat something before Pops starts to worry." You said. Wade nodded. You went downstairs seeing your Pops and Dad cooking pancakes. Oh lord. You thought.

"Honey you're up already we were just making you some pancakes." Your Pops said.

"Thank you but I'm not that hungry." You said grabbing an apple.

"Oh ok are you sure?" Tony asked. You nodded and went back upstairs. You sat down on your bed throwing the apple into the trash.

•••

After you had asked Peter out he immediately called Ned.

"He-"

"OMHAHAHSHS NED YOULL NEVER BELIVE WHAT HAPPENED Y/N ASKED ME OUT TO THE CARNIVAL AFTER SHE KISSED MY CHEEK LAST NIGHT." Peter said fangirling.

"NO WAY!! She's so much hotter than Liz anyway." Ned said. Peter rolled his eyes.

"That doesn't matter to me Ned. She's so much more than just hot. Shes smart, funny, nice, ambitious, adventurous, affectionate, compassionate, considerate, courageous, generous, exubera-"

"Ok ok I get it she's great." Ned said cutting Peter off. "I think I should ask MJ out?" Ned said.

"MJ? Since when did you like MJ?" Peter asked confused on why his best friend has never informed him about any feelings he ever had toward her.