Part XII • Goobye

You hugged your father goodbye in front of his private plane that was heading to a rehab center all the way in Sweden so that it wouldn't surface around. You remember last time. It was for the best, but it still hurt. Just like every time before that. You knew that he needed it. But it always hurts. Always.

Peter and Wade were next to you, for moral support of course, and so was your Pops. He kissed Tony goodbye and sent him on his way.

"Hopefully this time will be the last." You said. Your Pops nodded. Your stomach felt woosey, like you had ate something bad. Your heart aches and felt hollow from within. Your brain felt like liquid and your body felt numb. Just like many years ago, when you found him on the floor.

A tear slipped from the corner of your eye and you wiped it quickly from the corner of your eye.

Wade gave you a hug and you let your stiffness fall. You hugged him hard and let out a sigh.

"He needs this." He whispered. You nodded rapidly against his chest.

"He needs this." You repeated.

———
A/n: Holy Guacamole. Idk what to do with this story rn. Or in the future. (ENGAME SPOILERS AHEAD)

I'm not sure if I should add Tony dying. Or Nat dying, because it just wouldn't fit, and there would be way too much pain, but idk I might change my mind. I made this chapter mad short bcs I owe you guys one and it's 2am so yeah.

BYE LOVIESSSS