33

" Hey.."

my smile faded a little , it wasnt someone i wanted to see ..

Mark and Lexi , dont get me wrong ! I love Lexi , she's my babygirl , my child . But mark ? I dont know about him ..

" Hey" Bryce spoke trying to break the tension.

"C-come sit down." He added

••

They were laughing and talking but I stayed quiet , " hey , urm , im gonna get something to eat , anyone want anything?" Bryce asked , " i'll follow you!" Luna volunteered , so did Loren and Lexi .

so it was just mark and I , we sat alone in the tense room.

" So.." Mark cleared his throat,

" Im sorry Natalie, is that good enough ? im really fucking sorry and i know i should have done those things to you even try to break you and Joey up .. but I was just pissed off ,i felt left out okay? just knowing that he would steal you away and I won't have you anymore and a bestfriend just made me stressed out and just kept overthinking, im sorry okay ? I really am. You mean the whole wide world to me and I didnt know he would do any of that , i never really mean to break you guys up. Im sor-"

" Stop."

" w-what?"

" just shut the fuck up Mark .You're stupid , who am i kidding , you are the most stupidest, weirdest human ever .But i would never ever want to stop being friends with you !im ready to put everything in the past." I smiled

" r-really?!" He asked excitedly , I nod .

" OH MY GOD YES!" He cheered and hugged me .

••

Bryce'sPOV

"So bryce.." Luna smirked

" What luna?"

" About natalie?" she teased , " what about her?"

" You've been taking care of her huh? and urm being a good future boyfriend?" Luna poked my arm .

" Oh shutup." I laughed .

"but does anyone else know?" I added

" No . My lips are sealed!" Luna winked

" CRINGE" I joked

••

We went back into the hospital room and saw Natalie and Mark laughing , it was great to see them friends again but something feels weird ..