34

Instagram

Liked****|comments****

Nataliebaby Finally back home with my family and some of my amazing friends . However, i am truly sorry for everything that I have done and if you hate me ,i wont stop you because i dont care anymore . The only reason why i attempted suicide was because i over think alot and i thought no one cared about me , because the people / person i loved just walked outta my life and it made me realise so much when I was in the hospital and when my counsellor was talking to me about why i did it , it was because i cared too much and in the end , all i got was just stabs in the back , heartbreaks , betrayal , bullshit . Its all fucking bullshit . All this while , i was being someone .. that wasnt who i was but rightnow , im ready and i made up my mind , im gonna show the world who the real Charlotte Natalie Gitnick is and if you hate it leave !

user1 QUEEN

user2 PROUD !

user3 im really happy for you!!

user4 LOVE YA BABYGIRL !

user5 OMG GO OFF KWEEN !

user6 SISTHUR SNAPPED .

loren proud of ya <3

lunablaise OOF QUEEN SNAPPED

user7 i love you nat !

joeybirlem happy for you !

charlesgitnick im proud of you sis !

sophiabbirlem AH I MISS YOU AND IM SO HAPPY YOURE FINE !<3

lexijayde baby , im so happy rn !

brycehall thats ma girl !

user8 BRYCE JUST CALLED NAT HIS GIRL !!!!! SHIP

user9 lowkey shipping Brytalie

a/n : i updated like 3 times today ?! because i felt like i was really inactive and i owe u guys so why not ? anyways , what do you want in the next chapter,bryce and natalie to get together or natalie and joey to get back ? you decide and i write ;)

luv ya kiddos !