SURPRISE... :/

Dymond's P.O.V

"We aren't going to the Pier are we?" Chanel asked.

"No, We ARE going to the Pier."  I said.

"Mhmmm.." Danielle said.

Robree came downstairs about 5 Minutes later.

" Okay, I'm ready." Robree said in a sad voice.

"Don't you clean up nice." Chanel said.

"Yeah, Whatever. Let's go." Robree said sounding depressed.

Robree got the keys to the house and locked the door. We all got into Robree's 2011 Grey Dodge Charger. Myson was driving.

"Put this on." I said handing a Green bandana to Robree.

"Why..." She asked.

"You'll see when we get to the Pier." I said while smiling.

"Okay then.. ??" Robree said. She wrapped the bandana around her eyes and tied it at the back of her head.

"Do you know where you're going Myson?" I asked him.

"Yeah Bae." Myson said.

We drove about 20 minutes to the "Pier" When we got out of the car there wasn't many people. We saw a long line leading the the entrance.There was talking but, it wasnt extremely loud. I opened the car door in the back for Robree,Danielle, and Chanel. They all got out. Everybody got out of the car. Myson took Robree's left hand and I took her Right hand. We walked to the Security Guard and showed him our All Access Backstage Pass and Tickets. He nodded his head knowing who we were. He gave us the go and let us in. When we walked into the arena there was nobody there yet. Only Diggy Simmons and Dj Spinking.

<<<<<<< Do you know where you are now?  >>>>>>>

Diggy spotted us and told Dj Spinking to stop the music.

"Okay, Where the hell am I..." Robree said eagerly.

"Does she know?" Diggy mouthed too us.

"No." Everybody said execept Robree.

Diggy gave us a head nod.

Robree's P.O.V

Somebody took my hand. I thought it was Myson at first.vBut then this guy pulled me close to him. His presences felt very close to mine. The mysterious guy took his hand and slid the blind fold off my face.It took my eyes a few seconds for the light to be adjusted after wearing the blind fold. Then it hit me. Diggy Simmons was standing in front of me. Tears shed my face. I bent down covering my face. Then stood back up.

"SURPRISE!" Dymond & Myson yelled.

Diggy wrapped both of his muscular arms around my waist hugging me tightly and comfortably. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Hey Beautiful." Diggy whispered in my ear.

I was out of words. Speechless. We released each other from hugging and he turned me around so I could say thank you. Chanel was taking a video from her phone this entire time.

"Thank You Guys soooo much!"

"Don't thank us! We had nothing to do with it. It was all Dymond & Myson."Danielle said.

I ran up to Myson & Dymond and hugged them both. 

"Go hug Diggy not us!" Myson said while laughing.

I smiled then turned back to Diggy. He was smirking at me. I went back over to him. 

"Do you want like Jawan or Jacob to show y'all around or something? They're just chilling in there dressing room."

"Where at?" Chanel asked.

"Two doors on your Left is Jacob. Three doors on your Left is Jawan, Tell them it's from Diggy."

"Okayyy Thank You!" Danielle said smiling.

They all left. Leaving Diggy,Dj Spinking, and I.

"Bro, Can you give us a minute?"

"Course." He said.

Dj Spinking Left the stage and went outside in the hallway.

"I can't believe you're here." Diggy said ecstatic and joyful.

"Neither can I !" I said with a sigh full of Relief.

"Robreauna.."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go on stage with me tonight..?" He said with his face down.

"Of Course!!" I said while smiling.

"Alright." Diggy said while smiling.

"Well, I'm gonna go through my set one more time. Alright beautiful?" Diggy said to me while flashing me that sexy smile of his.

"Okayy." I said while smiling.

Diggy got me a chair and I sat down. He brought back in Dj Spinking. And they took it from the top.

 In the set he sang.

"Hello World”

“88″ 

" I Need to Know”

“Two Up”

“4 Letter Word”

By the time Diggy started singing "I Need Too Know." It was that part when he danced with girls on stage. I was on my phone texting Chanel. She said they were hanging out with Jacob and Jawan. Diggy took my phone and put it in his pocket. He sang the song to me. Keeping eye contact with me the entire time. When he came closer to me we were 4 inches away from each other's faces. He stepped outside my legs basically on top of me.

That's when..

_____________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys this is going too happen? :)