I like 'em all.

Diggy walked onto the stage.

The crowd was screaming. He stood there for a second.

"He wants me - too point out -every ,bad , chick, in this building tonight."

The crowd screamed even louder

"No, no, no. You're telling me you want me to point out every bad chick ... In this building ... Tonight."

"I heard .. that Los Angeles has the most beautiful women in the world. Yeah i heard that , that girl right there she bad. Since there's so many bad chicks in here tonight. I'm gonna need some help."

The crowd kept screaming wondering who it was.

"Ayo Jacob."

The crowded screamed.

Jacob walked onto the stage.

"They want me , to point out every bad chick in this building tonight." Diggy said.

Jacob smiled

"Ayo Diggy." Jacob said

" Whassup' "

"It's only one way to do it." Jacob said while looking at Diggy.

They let the crowd scream for a minute.

The beat dropped.

~She's the prettiest thing that I ever been seen. You may not see her in the magazines~

After the song was over it was Diggy's turn.

Diggy performed ~ Hello World , 88 , Two Up , 4LW (Four Letter Word) , and then lastly I need too know.

I was standing backstage , when Diggy was looking my way and Smiling. He bit his lip as I walked onto the stage. One of the body guards brought me on stage. To be honest , he was NOT ugly .. He was about 18. He smiled at me then seated me in the chair on the stage.

The song started. " I have it all , and you , on my team if lifes not getting hard but you still wont leave-"

*Watch Link In Comments*

Diggy took my hand , and guided me too stand up.

When he came closer to me we were 4 inches away from each other's faces. He stepped outside my legs basically on top of me.

He lifted my chin up making me stare into his beautiful brown eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist. To my surprise he was doing it different then how he did this early. He spun me around viewing my body.

The side of my shirt was off my shoulder.So he slowly slid the other one down. Then felt up my arm. And onto my thighs. He took the mic off and started singing in my ear. He put the mic back in his hand and started singing again. He walked the other way and back. He went to center stage and waved his hand around. He then came back to me and put his hand on my shoulder then walked around me. He stood basically on me on top of me. He put my hand on his chest. I felt his abs up and down. Savoring every moment. Our eyes were locked on each other.