Recipe page 5 - Epilogue

This epilogue is dedicated to all the twelve Guardian girls out there who requested something with TopLan and to those who gave love to this fanfiction in general. This will be the end of "Battle Kitchen", but I will be really thankful if you could stay close to my profile for updates to my other stories. 

I am coming back to this story after some time, so please do read the previous chapters to know the story line of this piece :)

You might have noticed already that I am always referring to Zhao Yunlan as "Yunlan" and Shen Wei a "Shen" in all of my fanfictions. Since this part has TopLan I have decided to refer to Shen properly by his first name - as "Wei". I am only stating this so you are not confused.

Please note the content of the epilogue is (intended to be) mature. You have be warned...

+++

Shen Wei woke up with a heavy feeling on his chest. Yunlan was using him as a pillow again. Despite the fact Wei loved to watch the man sleeping, he had to get up from the bed. He was insanely thirsty because Yunlan was keeping him busy the whole night, not allowing him to leave their bedroom. After getting some sleep, Wei knew he needed a big glass of cold water.

He slowly moved from the bed, managing not to wake up the other man. Wei made sure that Yunlan is properly tugged in before he left the room, closing the door behind his back.

The living room looked different. Maybe it was for the adrenaline still running in his veins, or the hundreds of burned down candles around, but what Wei knew for sure was that the living room was strangely familiar to him. After spending a mere week away, he was stunned by the simple fact that  their living room was now the image of "home" to him. 

He smiled: "Yes, I am back home." 

At the same time, Yunlan turned in his sleep. Not feeling the presence of the other man he slowly woke up. His whole body was still a bit numb from the (planned) turnouts of past night, but Yunlan still managed to get up and dress in a dressing-gown. He heard some noises form the kitchen and knew exactly what is going on there. Wei was so unsettled by the sight of unwashed dishes that he started with cleaning.

"You woke up early," Yunlan greeted Wei, for a while totally mesmerized by the sigh of Wei's bare back and long legs. "Geez, Wei, wearing only underwear early in the morning is not a fair play."

"Did I wake you as well? I did not mean to

"Did I wake you as well? I did not mean to..."

Yunlan crossed the room. "It is still too early, Xiao Wei..." he groaned when the sunlight hit his eyelids. "Let's go back to bed." Yunlan whispered, hands tight around Wei's waist. 

"I want to clean first."

"Cleaning can wait for sure. I can not," Yunlan mumbled to Wei's back. 

Wei smiled. "There are many things you find while cleaning. Like this one." He hold up a hammer. Yunlan was suddenly wide awake. "Can you tell me what you used the hammer for?"