Completely skipped

As you might have noticed this fanfiction was not updated for some time. The reason is not my laziness or not having much time, but the fact that I was not able to write the story following the Epilogue. Whenever I sat down to continue I was simply so embarrassed to write YAOI I was not able to proceed with the story in one sitting. And even after several weeks the chapter was not finished. I am fine at writing those soft feelings, fleeting kisses etc., but I admit to write about the "more advanced" parts of the relationship gives me troubles.

Each of us has strong and weak points. And I am not afraid to confirm that writing YAOI is my weakest point as writer :D I am sorry if I disappoint those waiting and hoping for the continuation, but let's keep the epilogue as the final part of this story. After all, it ended so that you can imagine the rest according to your desires ;)

And if some tiny follow-up is still desired, continue reading.

+++++

Yunlan stroked Wei's hair and kissed him on the forehead. The latter one was sweated and panting hard against Yunlan's chest.

"...Yunlan?" a soft whisper could be heard.

"Yes, love?"

Wei looked up at him lovingly. "This does not mean I forgive you for the kitchen."

Yunlan frowned. "Was I... not good enough?"

Wei blushed.

"Was I not?"

"You were... perfect," Wei hugged his waist. "As always."

Yunlan hugged him as well and caressed his back, noticing the bad bit marks he left on the porcelain skin of his lover. Yunlan once again reminded himself to be more careful the next time.

"Then what shall I do to-"

"Just do not use my kitchen," Wei said and kissed him on the lips.

+++End+++