4

Just as Chan was about to enter Felix's room and put the fourth letter on Felix's bed, he saw a book on his pillow. Chan didn't want to seam nosey, so he ignored it and put his letter on his bed. But he looked at the book again and saw envelopes inside, so Chan opened it up slightly to see that Felix had been keeping his love letters. He saw that it was Felix's diary and so he looked at the last page he had written on quickly.

Dear diary,

Today I received my third letter from my secret admirer. All I know about my secret admirer is that it's one of my members, but something about whoever it is makes me feel special, I feel happy whenever I read these letters. I hope one day I can find out who it was that sends these letters.

Felix

P.S. I think Chan is getting cuter by the day.

Just as Chan was about to close Felix's diary he heard a very familiar deep voice come from behind him "You know it's rude to go through peoples stuff." Chan turned around to see a very mad and upset Felix. "Channie why are you in here anyway? You never usually come in here." Felix asks. "I-I w-was just looking for you to see what you wanted for dinner." Chan stutters. Damn that stupid stutter, Chan thinks to himself.

"Didn't seem like you were looking for me. Looks like you were doing something." Felix says.

"Look you want to know the truth? I like you ok, I'm the one who has been writing these letters. I'm your secret admirer." Chan says almost yelling.

"Pfft. Your probably only saying that as you've seen my PERSONAL diary. You probably only pity me and only saying that so that you don't hurt my feelings." Felix says and walks out of his room and out of the dorm to go for a walk.

Chan tries to stop Felix from walking out, but Jisung, who turns out was listening to the whole conversation outside the door stops him and says. "I don't know what's going on, but I'd leave him to cool down if I were you."