5

Felix walks out of the dorm, hot angry tears streaming down his face. To calm down he walks to the park and sits down on the bench 'Damn you Chan.' Felix thinks to himself. He's probably going to tell all the members about my crush on him and tease me about it.

A few months later

Since the incident with the diary had happened, Felix had tried to avoid Chan at all costs. Chan had tried countless times to apologise to Felix, but every time he did, Felix would ignore him and pretend to be doing something. Chan was starting to lose hope. But he was going to try one more time.

Dear Felix,

I'm sorry for what I did. I know I shouldn't of gone through your diary. I understand that you're mad at me, but that's ok. You should be. I've noticed you've started covering up your freckles again and distancing yourself between me and the members. The members can tell somethings up, and I think the fans are as well. Don't be mad at the members please, just be mad at me.

From your secret admirer/Chan

Chan puts Felix's letter on his bed, where he knows Felix will find it. He then goes onto the stray kids Twitter and tweets something that he may or may not regret later.

"I've got something planned tonight at the concert, it should not be missed. Please be happy with this decision I make."

Is what Chan tweets.