15; The Attack, pt. 2

We all ran through the factionless sector. Nobody would ever want to go in there so we suspected that it would be better there.

We entered the Dauntless head-building.

"Alright, I used to work at the control room. I know exactly where it is, follow me." Matthew whispered to us.

Nash, Taylor, my mom, and my dad nodded as well as I did. We ran after Matthew and suddenly, I heard a gunshot as we entered an alley. I turned around and saw Nash, kneeling and on the verge of crying. It was my mom. They got her on her side.

"Mom!" I yelled, running towards what was now the dead body of my own mother.

"Mom please, please be alive, please." I said, my voice shaking in anger. She didn't deserve this, she wasn't even from Abnegation. Nobody deserved to be treated like this. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. My dad grabbed my shoulder and helped me up. We were both in tears but we had to move on. Matthew ran to the front of the train tracks.

"Okay, if I'm correct, the control room is where they're controlling everything. I used to work there, so I know where exactly it is. I'm going to need help though." He looked around and we all nodded.

"Alright, let's go." He said. We all ran as the train came closer. Matthew jumped on the railing and pressed the button that opens the door. He hopped on. My dad, Nash, and Taylor did the same. I hopped on after everybody else.

We searched for any missing weapons we could use and we found enough guns for everybody. We got to the Dauntless sector and jumped off the train. We got to the Dauntless headquarters and stopped. We stopped by the chasm and saw Jason I quietly behind him. I smacked his back with the gun.

"Fuck, what was that for?!" He yelled. I pushed him against the wall.

"Why are you here?" I firmly questioned him.

"Um, maybe because I'm not as stupid as you are. What're you doing here?"

"If you don't want to die, just come with me." I sighed, grabbing him by the arm.

We walked to the rest of the group.

"Okay, follow me." Matthew said. We yet again ran through the chasm and got to the control room. There were guards guarding it, predictable.

My dad grabbed my gun. He went for it. He shot crazily through the crowd of guards then, Nash, Taylor, Matthew, and I joined. After the ambush, Nash yet again, kneeled by another dead body. They got my father. Now, both of my parents were gone.

Nash got up and wiped his tears away. I looked around for Matthew but couldn't find him.

"Matthew?!" I nervously yelled, looking.

"Ahh, Juliet. What a pleasure to see you here." Jessica sighed happily.

"What's the fuck did you do to him?!" I yelled, pointing my gun at her.

"Juliet!" Matthew's voice yelled from the left. I turned towards his face and saw him tied up. A few Erudite professors had a few needles and kept pointing them at him.

"Don't you fucking dare." I told her as I grabbed a knife and stabbed her hand. She screamed in extreme pain and bit her lip. When the Erudite professors were caught off guard, Matthew elbowed one of them in the face and kicked another one on his forehead. They fell to the ground in pain so Matthew ran to the controlling panel.

"Turn the simulation off, now." I insisted. Jessica was squirming in pain and didn't say anything.

I looked over at a serum laying on the floor and Matthew picked it up. He put the serum directly on her neck. He pressed the serum and it went into her neck.

"Shut down the simulation now." I insisted. She scrambled towards the keyboard and shut it down.

I looked at the screen showing Piper and Shawn pointing their guns at an innocent Abnegation member.

Then, Piper looked absolutely confused.

-

-

-

-

I'm so sad to say this but this book is coming to an end :(( its almost time to slide that "Complete" button and finish this. I had so much fun writing this for you guys.

This book (the original) was so good and somewhat inspirational.

Oh and also, tomorrow I'm going to school to get my schedule. I have to prepare my sanity and patience because fake people ew *shivers in disgust*. Ahh, yet another year for people to "like" my bands just perfect.

So Hot Topic is finally selling atl shirts *screeches* oKAY LONG AUTHORS NOTE SORRY ILL STOP TALKING I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE BYEE ILY

-Paloma