The Devil Wears My Sweatpants

(OKAY, so i was updating but i accidently closed out before i could post it D: so now i have to restart. Anyways, Damien is going to be played chris evans > picture of damien on the right . BY THE WAY in case u ugys are wondering Damiens 21 and Lucas is 19. So o -o yeah. Now its time to see what it feels like to be the devils son :) , ENJOY.

Lucas P.O.V.

I had almost let my temper go out of control when the mortal asked me if i was on crack. Humans let themselves go when they do drugs harmful to their body. Then again they didnt live forever so life was lived to its fullest for them. I stared at the mortal man staring at me, he was......what do humans call it.....cute. But he should'nt have opened the coffin. Dad put me in there because he was going off to war. Now anybody could get to me, i shuttered. It took me a second to realize i was naked, and wet. I was insanely cold. My body wasnt used to human tempatures. I looked at the cute human again....dad would'nt be to fond of him taking me. Hed probably send demons after us or set him on fire...but somehow it felt like i didnt want him to get hurt. I looked up and he was staring at me. I blushed and he did too.

"You can wear my sweatpants, if you want.."

"Thank you, that would be nice." The mortal stripped off his pants and shirt. He was sexy....my gosh what was i  thinking.  He walked over to me and slipped the shirt over my head, and then i took the sweat pants and put them on. Mmmmm, warm.

"So why...were you in the coffin?"

"My dad put me in there."

"The....devil...right?"

"Yes."

"Why did he put you in there?"

"He went off to war, and he couldnt leave me alone because people would come and find me and take me. So he put me in there to be safe."

"Safe from what?"

I laughed gently.

"Im the child of a man who brings chaos, and pain, and destruction, and power. And im not even mature yet. Imagine if someone was somehow able to capture me?"

"Then they would use you."

"Yes."

"Im sorry, but should'nt you be all evil and firey, and stuff?"

"Im not like my dad, im nicer, i dont beleive in death and pain. But i do if i ever need to protect myself."

"Then should'nt we get you back home?"

"Not right now, they will come after me, and you too, but i know someone who can protect us."

"Who?"

"My mentor Chloe, shes a dark elf. She doesnt like humans though so..."

"So..what can you do?"

"I can control time, the elements, telepathy, telekineses, mind control,  fly,  teleport , stuff like that."

"You say that like its normal."

"It is for me, because i havent even adapted into maturity yet."

"Wait, so u get stronger?"

"Everyday."

"Do you have a job? As yknow..being the son of him and all?"

"Yes, its my job to carry the lost souls to either top or bottom."

"So...your good?"

"What do you think? If it was my dad here, hed have already set u on fire by now."

"Oh."

"So.....i only have the couch....so if you dont mind, your gonna have to sleep with me."

"Sure..."

I saw an aura radiate around the mortal. He was lusting for me. And i lusted for him....but if he laid hands on me i was freeze him from the inside out.

"Your adorable...."

I stared at him and blushed at his recent comment. He just called me cute...But i couldnt get close to him, because iwould be home once we figured this out, and falling in love with someone for demons meant binding forever. Which meant the mortal became immortal too. He put a pillow on one end of the couch and a blanket. He slid on the couch to the back. I slid in on the couch and i could feel his chest pressing against my back. A few hours later i felt him slide his arms around my body. He was awake. And he thought i was asleep. But i didnt want him to move his hands....so i just closed my eyes and waited till morning. I didnt know when or how i was going to get back home, but one thing that was for certain that i didnt want to leave him.

OKAY END OF CHAPTER. it sucked kinda o- o , lol, yes Damien already has the hots for the devils child. and he has the same feeling back. but sadly if he trys to kiss him hell probably set him on fire. So hell keep his distance :)