The Devil Has A Nice Ass

(You guys are endless xD, Im so lazy to update, but i do it anyways for you guys C:, i love telling you the story about a horny human and the sexy child of the devil anyways lol, so xD this chapter gets a little awkward because Damien gets a little wreckless o.e for luacs so.....OH :D and theirs a fight scene in here. im gonna actually try to make this chapter long xD and im updating this first instead of DYP because i actually think this ones better for some reaosn O- O TRIVIA TIME. What is Lucas'es real name ;3. It sounds like Lucifer, the winner gets to be the leader of the council! (The bitches who are trying to get Lucas o -o . ENJOY. *tired writing time*) BY THE WAY, LUCAS SIMPLY CALLS DAMIEN THE MORTAL UNTIL NOW. lol

Lucas P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and tried to adjut to the sunlight. When im waking up at home i wake up to a dead mans head on my desktop right beside me. (Dad thinks its fun to scare me with his dead enemys body parts. Im used to it by now, but i did NOT under any circumstances like sunlight. I stared around, and i saw the mortal in the kitchen....his hair was covering up his eyes, and he had his boxers tightly against his skin. What i would do to get in the-i shook my head and snapped away from him, but he caught me staring. He grinned and gestured to a plate on the table. I stared at it, it consisted of bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I chuckled.

"You expect me to eat normal food."

"Oh yeah, not normal."

"Im a demon, i feast on peoples souls. Not bacon."

"Wait so you kill people?"

"No, i eat the pain and sorrow in their hearts. It feeds me and it leaves them with bad feelings gone, so it works out for the both of us."

"Thats creepy."

"Well would you rather insist i eat humans like you like my father?"

"Oh, eating pain and sorrow, sounds great!"  I laughed at his fear.

"Do you mind, if i take you to my hometown today? I think you could use some fun, you know after being in hell for all that time..."

"Yeah, thatd be nice. But take me near a church and ill set your ass on fire."

He smiled at me and walked back to his bedroom. I stared at the sweatpants covering my body. Not good for exploring. What was the chant for objects.....mom taught it to me. OH! I felt the energy swell inside of me as i said the words out smoothly. "Ednig Ran Cuoal". A moment later, i had on a pair of white skinny jeans, black combat boots, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Oh, my daggers. Dad said never to go anywhere without it. "Magnid Teg Nexius." The two black-glowing daggers made from my dads 2 of many horns appeared in my hands, and i gently tucked one of them into each boot. A few minutes later the mortal walked out of his bedroom with a black t-shirt, tight jeans, and black boots. Not helping with the whole stay away u might kill him thing. We walked outside and i hissed as the sunlight flowed over me. I turned myself into a mist, and seconds later i appeared in the right seat of the truck. The Mortal unlocked the door and slid in.

"I take it demons dont like sunlight?"

"Most of us can, but demons arent locked in a royal palace made of darkness for most of their lives. So lets just say im not accustomed."

"That makes since as to why u hissed like a cat."

"Shutup."

"Alright, just saying."

I heard Damien laugh, and a few seconds later we were driving on a road. I was in a car, driving, with a sexy mortal, in sunlight. I fucking hate mortals.