cuddles

"you look stress, why don't you finish it up tomorrow" checking the clock, it was 1 am. Colby was staying up, trying to finish editing his video for tomorrow. Colby sigh, "babe, you only say that so you can cuddle with me"

You laughed at that part, "am not. Plus you need to rest. Messing up your sleep schedule"

"my schedule is already mess up, go upstairs, I'll catch up with you later" You sigh, going upstairs to his room. Laying on his bed, you go through your phone till your eyes felt heavy.

Colby downstairs felt bad, taking his laptop upstairs to his room. To see you already fast asleep. He smiled, looking at you. "already falling asleep without me" he lays down next to you under the covers, putting his computer on his nightstand. "Colby" you whispered. You turned your body to face him, already seeing eye to eye.

"yes babygirl" you smiled, "you finished editing" hugging him from the side. He puts his arm around your waist, hugging each other. Colby hummed. "You smell good" you laugh.

"That's because I shower Brock" making Colby laugh too.

"Hey I shower too, don't make me bring up yesterday shower" he says making you blush. You playfully smacked his chest. "Ow!"

"I wish we could stay like this forever" you kissed his cheek, snuggling in his neck.

"I feel like you're taking most of the covers"