hate

You weren't the type to have hate get in your way. But for the past few days, that's all you get. You and Colby have recently announced your relationship, clearing the air. After publishing that video, fan started supporting you guys. Commenting how cute you guys were, how goals.

But after days, support turn into hate. It was all over your social media, how he was better off without you. You let it go, you told Colby about it. He said to not worry about it, don't let it get to you. You just couldn't stop seeing the comments on your notifications. The hate was just unreal. It was every movement you make, they hate about it.

Looking down at the bottle filled with pills, your eyes filling up with tears. You looked up seeing your reflection in the mirror. My eye was baggy, you had a frown on.

Opening the bottle, you took the pill start popping them on your mouth. Swallowing it, you felt numb.

Rolling your eyes, your legs felt weak, making you fall down. A thud was heard, "Y/n?"

Widening my eyes, your mind started to get lost. Why would you even try? How could you leave like this? What about Colby? How fucking stupid are you?

Wanting to speak, nothing came out. Your mouth was dry. You coughed, trying to grip on the bathtub but it wasn't working. The door knob twisting trying to open but wouldn't budge since it was lock.

"Y/n? Open the door" Colby said in the other side. "I'm tired" you replied. "No baby, don't. Don't do this"

"I thought I found a way out" you said, touching the door. Head against it, making you cry more. "baby please open the door"

You shook your head, "I can't" you said reaching for the door knob. You unlocked it. Opening the door, you fell, flat against the floor.

"WAKE UP"

*

waking up gasping for air, you looked around to see everything so dark. It was night time, an arm around your waist. Looking down, you managed to see Colby.

It was just a dream, because even when hate did get to you, you wouldn't hurt your boyfriend.