Just Friends - Part 13

It was the day of Taehyungs birthday party.  Jennie had gone shopping with her friends for an outfit to wear.  While they shopped, she told them about her mixed feelings about Yoongi.   It was no secret to them the way that she felt about him. Together they spent their time talking about their relationships,  the ones they had and the ones they wished they had.  Jennie told them how she still liked him but thought it was best for them to just be friends.  

"That's too bad," Jisoo said.

Jennie explained how his mom was controlling and wouldn't let him date her anyway

Jennie explained how his mom was controlling and wouldn't let him date her anyway. She confessed she didn't want to have a secret relationship with him.  It was either everything or nothing for her.  

"Besides, I can't believe he confessed he liked me but only offered to break up with his girlfriend when I said no to friends with benefits."

"What? Did he think you would be his side hoe?" Lisa scoffed.

"Yeah, the nerve of this guy!"  Jennie said. "Anyway, I'm so excited for Taehyungs birthday.  It's going to be so much fun.  He is sooo handsome and agreeable  I hope Yoongi comes and is jealous of us."

"Well, you're going to look great in this!"  Rose said pointing to the clothes she was showing them.

Jennie was pensive, looking at herself in the mirror.

"What are you thinking?" Lisa asked.

"I wish I could forget his kiss."

"What!"  All three said at once. "Whose kiss?"

"Yoongi."

"Did you like it?"

"Did you like it?"

"Yes! I had been secretly hoping he would kiss me and it would be magical."

"It wasn't?"  Rose asked.

"It was,"  Jennie said dreamily.

"What do you want Jennie?"  

"He asked me that but I couldn't say.  I want him to break up with Seulgi and tell me he loves me.... and tell his mom he loves me.  That's not going to happen." She said nodding her head sadly.

"Then forget him."  

"Easier said than done... I see him every day."

"He'll probably avoid you now that you rejected him."

"Yeah, but I don't really want that.  I actually think he's been with me and had more fun with me than with Seulgi, that's why he's confused.  I will miss him if he stops being my friend.  

"Is he going to the party tonight

"Is he going to the party tonight."

"I don't know so I have to look better than Seulgi and that's really hard."

"Taehyung already likes you so don't worry."

"Yoongi said him and Taehyung aren't as close anymore because Tae used to like Seulgi so when she picked Yoongi they stopped hanging out."

"So there was already a rivalry between them."

"Yes."