The Tardis

I woke to a strange noise it frightened me so I looked out the window there it was! and a man looked at me he had a tie and a trench coat "JOHN" I said he came out of the other room "what" "it's here" I said I ran out and suddenly he was there "I TOLD YOU JOHN HA" "wait you that story you told about the disappearing box" "no John the other one " the man looked at me strange "are you Sherlock" I looked at him "yes" I heard you thought I was real but John here didn't "yes you got my letter" "honestly I was in the Stone Age when you wrote me" "you mean no post office" said John "no actual Stone Age"

"Yeah your funny strange man" said "John come inside" he said weirdly "you'll be blown away" he said even weirder we walk in and immediately John says "its bigger on the inside" and he says "I get that a lot" suddenly I see the girl I was talking about rose

"Hey your the cop who interviewed me..." "Yeah i know rose,John smith and robots called cyber men and daleks but you forgot to mention a giant face named boe also a rubber face that you burned wow I hate being right" "well I believe it's time to visit some good people with good problems."

with good problems" "wait" said John "my letter said that Moriarty had disappeared and if he would return Moriarty has unleashed something horrible" "well then let's get going"