The winchesters

(DEAN POV)

Me and Sam have never heard of aliens well Gabriel have pulled slow dance aliens once but never serious ones and now we figure out they travel in police boxes. British police boxes and we already asked Gabriel if this was a joke "no" he said so what was Sammy's idea "we hunt it" he said honestly I didn't have a better idea so if he doesn't seem bad we will only capture him if he hurts someone we will kill him Sam and I always saw him once a week on Friday at exactly 11:00pm so we hid in another hotel so we could attack from the side it was 10:30 and Sam and I are talking about what has happened lately heard from bobby yet ,yeah I have he said no sight of any big demons well other than Crowley but something caught my eye when I walked by a dumpster there was something watching me he was behind the dumpster he had a cigarette in his hand a grey jacket and a black hat I came up to him "how old are you kid" "why should you care" because I'm not going to let a 12 year old smoke" "I'm 19 dude" "well if you listen to me you shouldn't stay here and smoke you should start a business or something" "like drugs no stay away from that" "you know I'll think about it what's you name" "my names dean Winchester" "my names Jesse pinkman" "nice to meet you kid" ill see you later maybe". We walked by the field and he had a trench coat and tie on we walked toward him and saw he was just standing then he looked at us and said "Sam,Dean" we looked at each other I grabbed my gun and pointed and said "who are you""you know it's quite rude to point your silly weapons at me" he said "then tell me who you are" I'm a doctor of you know time and things of that nature""okay doctor" I said "what do you want" he looked at me with rage "I want you to come with us please I've been teleporting around all week an it's boring" Sam laughed so did I obviously this guy was crazy "okay if you show us that you can fit more than 6 people in I'm all yours" Sam looked at me and laughed and he came out of the blue box and got 3 people he looked at me and said "you next" I was shocked me and Sam looked in the Tardis and it was almost as big as the hotel room but bigger. Sam said "wow" and the doctor guy said this weird French word "what does that mean" I said he said "let's go"