A dalek and sherlock

"Hey John" I said "yes" "why aren't you weirded out about this time machine" "you have talked to me about it ever since you rose from the dead" John whispered "wait" said rose "your Sherlock Holmes" I looked at rose "yes I am" "so your not the only one who comes back to life" she looked at the doctor.The doctor looked mad "don't say it like its a bad thing"

Then the Tardis then crashed some where then the loud noise I woke up to appeared "doctor what happened" said John "I don't know doctor" he said wait I have a question doctor what does Tardis mean time and relative dimension in space."Cool" I said

"WAIT I FORGOT SOMETHING" "what did you forget Sherlock" John said "my violin" "you don't need that" rose said then the doctor opened the door and john slipped out first but then he saw a small robot come near him "state your name" "um John" "you are not from this time line" then I walked toward the thing "John back up" "ok" he said alrighty "we all know why your here dalek you are jealous of the doctor,why well you to had a fight and your planets destroyed oh and your sad, yeah well this man the doctor has been through so much death. Don't you think for a second this is useless huh you and the doctor go through tragic states and you fight" "you are right you make this war useless" "yeah so do the right thing and let us go" how did you know all that" "simple this ship is not from earth if there was more of you, you would be gone so much more plus you must have had war with someone so I took a guess" "you are as good as they said even out of this world"