The Woman Who Needs Many Introductions.

Dear, the girl who smiles so big it made me smile after a rough day for the first time in a long time. You are magic. But not because you're unbelievable but because never have I been so close to someone so worth every ounce of effort and heart I have to give. All I know is, it's a lot.
Dear the girl with those eyes that reminded me why I love the ocean, so clear and calming, so blue and triumphant. You know, the type of eyes that'll make you fall for her if you stay and look a while. The eyes that will let you into her soul but only after you can prove you won't hurt her.
Dear the girl with that laugh, the one that sticks out and is so cute it reminds you of what it's like to be a child and not have a single stress in the world.
Dear the girl that has the perfect personality. You know, the girl that you can see in your future because she's so humble, thoughtful, kind hearted, with a fantastic work ethic and such an inviting spirit. You know that type of personality I won't take for granted.
Dear the girl who broke down my walls, I was skeptical of wanting to be around anyone that made my heart race and left fluttery monarchs in my stomach and all she had to do was be in the same room. But for some reason I was drawn to you and I have never been so willing to go all in even when the odds were in my favor. But I'm willing. I'm willing to remind you that I'm pretty sure you're the and my world is ready to orbit you for days to come.
Dear the girl who calms me with her presence. It's such a new feeling for me because it's been gone for a while but I know that she's always a safe haven full of peace.
Dear the girl I'm waiting for. The best things in life must be earned through hard work and patience and if you will allow it, I'll wait and work with no regrets.