First day of school

Ariana's P.O.V

Hey my name is Ariana Grande and I get bullied everyday in school. Its summer here and tomorrow we back go to school.

I don't want to go but my mom is making me. She doesn't know I get bullied or that I cut.

*Next morning*

Beep!! My alarm went off so I got up to get in the shower.

I striped and got in letting the warm water run down my back.

I got out putting on my clothes. I was wearing a pair of skinning jeans with a tank top under a half shirt. Then put on my makeup.

I did my hair pulled up with a little piece hanging. When I got done I went down stairs to be greeted by my mom cooking pancakes.

“Good morning honey" my mom chirped

“Morning mom" I said before kissing her cheek

I ate and said goodbye to my mom and got in my car making my way to school. Here comes the worst day of my life!

When I got to school I looked for my locker 7ba I finally found it then they come up to me meaning one direction.

“Hey slut I thought u would of done kilt yourself by now” Harry said the leader of the pack

I just walked away leaving them there mad. The rest of the day went by really slow I keep getting hit in the head with spitballs. I was on my way home when a car stopped in front of me. When they got out it was Naill and Louis when they got out they looked really sad. But I didn't bother to ask I just went around them.