Prolouge

We've all heard of the two children of Tai, Ruby Rose and Yang Xaio Long, but what if i told you there was a third child. The child was conceived a year before the eldest daughter was born. When Tai and Raven discovered their child was going to be born deformed they were shocked and worried. Tai couldn't tell how the thought entered his mind but it did and it was the idea that drove him when he told raven he didn't want to father such a thing and begged her to abort the child before its birth. Raven lashed out at tai for even considering that and soon found themselves at each other's throat at the time of the child's birth. Raven was bringing the child home herself when tai's words echoed throughout her mind. In time she found an ally and in a final act of weakness, abandoned the small child. The minute his mother's warmth left him, the child cried and cried. But as fate would have it(Or me) raven failed to see someone following her and once she left the ally without the child the mysterious man entered to find the child alone and wailing for its mother. The man quickly picked up the baby and began trying to soothe it. The man, filled with pity for the poor child, smiled as he began leaving with a now sleeping baby in his arms.

(Timeskip)

It was a bright and sunny day as a small boy was running around a small farm house making sounds such as "Pew" and "Bang". He continued till a man walked out the home.

(He dosen't have the guns and bullets on him at the time XD)

The man smiled as he saw the boy playing pretend cowboy. The man enjoyed watching because the boy always tried to imitate the man. Deciding it was time he spoke.

Man:Hey son.

The boy stopped in his tracks when he heard his fathers voice and turned to see he standing at the porch of the house. The boy rushed to his father and caught him in a hug even though he could only reach his legs.

Dad:Ya playin cowboy again?

The boy blushed in embaressment and looked down to the ground.

Boy:Yeah pa.

Dad:*Chuckle* Who were you this time?

The seemed to light up at this question and looked up to his father.

Boy:You of course!

The man chuckled as he knelt down and hugged his son. He soon let go and spoke again.

Dad:So ya ready for supper?

The boy nodded but soon looked down again.

Dad:Now what's got ya down kiddo?

Boy:Well whenever i get older can you teach me to shoot like you pa?

The man laughed heartily as he picked his son up and spoke happily.

Dad:Of course i will but in exchange, you have to promise me you'll use those skills to make this world a better place.

The boy looked up at his dad in awe as he slowly held up his pinkie. His pa knew what he wanted to say so he quickly held out his own and the two locked pinkies.