Chapter 1:A familiar face

It was new day for (Y/n) as he rode the ship with all the other potential students. He felt a bit shy considering he left and she was back at the farm taking care of things and now he was surounded by new people. He saw anxiously before he heard a familiar voice speak next to him.

???:Howdy partner, don't suppose i could have this seat?

You turned to see the girl that spoke.

You nodded as she sat down. While you were staring out the window you felt the girl lean in close before speaking.

???:I'm surprised to see a duster like yourself in a place like this.

You slowly pulled your pistol out and held it to her stomach.

???:That hurts darlin, ya know that?

You turned to her to look her in the eyes.

???:Hmmm i don't suppose anyone knows do they?

You shook your head to show she was right which got a smirk out of her as she leaned back.

???:Well i'll be sure to keep my lips sealed.

In response you put your pistol back in its holster.

???:I know we never got each other's names last time, all things considered, but the name's jessie, Jessie McCree.

You nodded as you reached into your pocket and pulled out a small card with you name on it.

McCree:(Y/n) huh? I expected.....eh i don't know i guess i just expected something else.

You shrugged in response as she continued to talk.

Jessie:So last question: Bribed or threatened?

You couldn't help but chuckle which caught her off guard before you wrote something on that same card from before.

(Y/n):*A promise.*

Jessie:Huh i won't pry so i'll be off but it was good "talking" to ya for once.

She got up but you'll never admit that while got up and walked off that your eyes were staring at her ass the entire time.

Soon enough you felt the ship shutter meaning the ship landed. You filed out with everyone else till you were outside gazing at the academy which to you looked atlot like some castle. You were gonna start going till you felt someone bump into you. You turned to find a rather small girl with pale skin, red tipped black hair, and a red and black themed outfit complete with a cape. You couldn't care less that she bumped into you till she seemed flustered and spoke.

???:I'm so sorry you see my sister left me and then i met some rude girl then i exploded and now i can't figure out where i'm going and then i got turned around and now i bumped into you!

You quickly patted her head which seemed to make her calm down a bit but the red on her cheeks only got worse.

???:Well um since you're not mad ummmmm I'm ruby rose, do you wanna be friends.