Chapter 3: Unfortunate events

Author's Note: Please like. Comment. & Share. I'm new to wattpad and I would love for many reads and lots of feedback/criticsm. I'm not afraid of the truth lol. Well anyways i hope you enjoy and Characters are on the side or whateva.

 *A couple days later*

Kaelon

    As i'm getting ready for work i couldn't help but to be excited. Works been pretty cool lately, I surprisingly enjoy talking to Tyrese. He’s a really good listener and he’s pretty interesting himself. I cant help but stare at his beautiful lips and i love the way his little dimple shows when hes flirting with me. I actually enjoy work now that he’s there, its not as boring. I washed up really quickly and then hurriedly got dressed. I wanted to do something nice to my hair for a change. I put my hair in a ballet bun and put on my violet lipstick. I grabbed my things and ran out the house. I played some beyonce on my way to work and i must say i was feeling myself!

Once i got to work i made sure my hair and lipstick were on point and walked in. I assumed Tyrese liked what he saw because i seen him lick his lips out the corner of my eye. I clocked in and then walked to the front and began to service people. Because i'm the assistant manager my Boss leaves as soon as i show up and  leaves me in charge.  Me and Tyrese were making some Sundaes when this sexy 6 foot boy walked in. “I got it.” I said quickly. “So what will it be for you today sir?” I said sweetly. “Can i get a sundae cone and your number Beautiful?” I chuckled. “What do you want in your ice cream?" “Surprise me” he said as he licked his lips. I then began to make him a oreo overload, since it was the easiest and the fastest. I added chocolate sauce and then rang it up. “That’ll be 8.87 please” He handed me a 20 dollar bill and told me to keep the change. “Thank you” i said politely. “No problem, just lemme get your number, take you out some time” He then wrote his number down and slid it to me. “I got a mama, girl I know how to treat a woman, I like dessert, girl I know to eat a woman” I laughed “Boy don’t be stealing Yg’s lines, You know damn well yo head game weak.” “I can show you better than i can tell you”  And with that he walked out the store.

    I can’t even lie his whole aura had me feeling some type of way. I slid his number in my apron pocket and began to take the next customers order. The day went by pretty fast but for some weird reason Ty wasnt talking to me. Eventually we had to clean up and get ready for lock up. Me and Tyrese were in the back putting the rest of the treats away when i decided to ask him what was wrong. “Nothing man.” “Did i miss something, why you got such a funky a** attitude?” I said irritated. “Why you let that nigga flirt with you?” “Uhh because i’m single.” It was quiet and then out of nowhere he grabbed me and turned me around roughly. “You know i want you, why you playin games?” I couldn't even reply i was so shocked. “This is all mine, and only mine, i dont even so much as want another nigga lookin at MY a** got it?” The longer i took to reply the harder he squeezed my a**. Honestly it was turning me on and i didn't want him to stop. I was feeling some type of way and i think he could tell. “You like that huh?” I shook my head. “Let me go now, this is extremely unprofessional.” He let me go and I grabbed my things and left. Honestly i was so confused, like i didn't think he liked me like that. And since when did he think he could just go around and grab my ass. I did like the way it felt though. I need some male attention.

I wish i could just receive pleasure without having a boy actually touch me. I dont trust no one these days, These hoes aint loyal. They be begging for the P but as soon as you give it to em they wanna expose you. I especially ain't been with a nigga since i heard about that instagram purge page. They had almost 10 Billion followers and i seen some of the home girls being exposed. They reputation is trashed for sure. I finally got home and i went straight to bed. I was so tired, and finally home alone. My crackhead momma was not here and it felt good to sleep in peace and quiet.