Chapter 2: New Love

Tyla

    “Aye pass the blunt!” I yelled to one of YG’s Homies. He passed me the Blunt and i inhaled so much I thought I was gonna choke. “Whoa lil mama, chill. You messing up the rotation” YG said laughing. “Shutup YG” I said biting my lip. “Call me Keenon”  The sexual tension between us was surreal. I was sitting on his lap when all of a sudden I turned around to straddle him. I was cross faded and feeling myself as I began to grind on him. I felt his friend harden and I knew immediately I was doing something right. “Lets take this upstairs”  Keenon said in between grunts. I quickly got up and adjusted my clothes. I looked around and noticed there were only a couple of people in the backyard. As I start to walk towards the house Keenon grabbed my waist and holds me. “Where is everybody” “Girl everybody been left its 3 in the morning” “3 A.M!”  I shouted. Where did time go. I swear I just got here. Once we reached the top of the staircase Keenon opened up a bedroom door and we walked in. Before I could set my purse down keenon had his lips on me backing me towards the California King sized bed. He began to suck on my neck and make me feel so wanted. “Mhmmmm” I moaned. “You like that?” “Yes daddy” I said hungrily. It was as if he read my mind. Before I could get another word out he had me stripped out of my clothes with his tongue in between my legs working magic.

*a little while later*

    “That was amazing” I said tiredly. “Yeah girl, you got that good.” I attempted to kiss him and he mushed me. “What the f*ck?” “What? You thought we was finna cuddle and sing Kumbaya? B*tch you betta get tf on.” I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. “Hmmmph that’s why ya d*ck small stupid a** nigga!” And with that I left. I hopped in my car and instantly began to cry. “WHY DOESN’T ANYONE WANT ME?” I shrieked to myself. I was everything I thought a man wanted in a girl. Light Skinned, short with big titties and a huge a**. I had money, a whip, the hottest clothes and a long curly weave. But it just seems like no matter what i do i can't get a nigga to want me for me.

Kaelon

*Later that same day*

“KAELON” I ran downstairs and shrugged “Yes mama?” When i walked in the living room i saw the same old dingy travel sized bag she kept her needles in on the table. I rolled my eyes.

“B*tch what the f*ck you rolling ya eyes fa? You ain't too old to get ya a** beat. Now come over here and tie this elastic around my arm so i could find a got damn vein!” I walked over to her and kneeled down. “So I just tie this band around your arm?” “Yeah stupid a**, ain't that what I asked you to do?”  

I tied the elastic around her arm and got up to walk away. I had to get ready for work. I was working the late shift and i had to show Tyrese how to work the counters and organize the toppings. Before I could get back to my room my mom shouted my name. All I could do was sigh, I tied that damn thing around her arm, what the hell do she want now.

“Baby i need you to stick this needle in this vein right here. Dont be scared” I grabbed the needle and immediately my hands started to shake. The needle looked unsanitary and she was going to stick this thing into her arm. I couldn't even get a basic flu shot and here she was sticking a dirty a** needle in her vein. How disgusting.  I stuck the needle in and winced in pain. My mom didn't even move all she did was moan with joy. How could something like this feel good.

“I knew one day you’d come in handy.” I shook my head and took the needle out, set it on the table and went back to my room. I grabbed my purse and keys and ran out the house before she could ask me to do anything else. I needed to get to work on time so i can make this money so we could keep our place. It was stressful having to be the responsible one but hey, You gotta do what you have to do.