Chapter 3

[Louis's POV]

After my house was finished, I was extremely ecstatic to tell harry. "Harry!" I yelled as I jogged to his locker. he jumped at first, but relaxed at the sight of me. He was finishing putting on his light pink, maxi lipstick, and his ruby red blush. he was utterly adorable! "wut is it?" he grinned at me with his gleaming green eyes, and his, now glossy, plump lips.

Looking at his, I felt my mouth nearly spilling drool. licking my lips, I was speechless. "Lou?" he giggled with a blush.
Now I'm blushing, feeling embarrassed that I was all over him and he could see it. "did you just... blush?" he giggled. "uhh... so I bought my own house!" I tried to change the subject, without it being too obvious.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, not in a cocky way but more of a concerned way. I could hardly focus on our conversation, his hair was pulled back in a tiny ponytail, he was wearing a pink crop top with a pineapple on it, and a pink pencil skirt.

"I...umm, just wanted my own space." I smiled at him, "want to come over later?" he looked ecstatic and bit his bottom lip. It's so sexy. I wanted to kiss those lips so bad! I wanted to end up with his lipstick on my lips... I wanted to taste his strawberry, glitter lipgloss. ugh, I'm so thirsty for him.

"Yes!" he belted as he blushed. I winked, "you look cute by the way." I added before I trotting off to my locker before he could say anything.

-

[Harry's POV]

"I'm just so nervous!" I said to Niall as he stuffed a burger, sloppily in his face. he's lucky, he gets guys and girls left and right almost everyday, and me? I haven't even had my first boyfriend yet. Occasionally, Niall and I will peck each others cheeks, just playing around, but we've never made out... that'd be weird. we don't have feelings like that for each other.

"Don't be! I've heard rumors that Louiss' got a crush on you!" he nudged my shoulder, making me giggle. "no! he'd never, he's too perfect to like... me..."

Louis's the complete opposite of me. he's always in dark clothes, with occasional, red and white striped tee's. he'd always wear black skinny jeans, with a 'party shirt', and black toms. he was toned... but not all muscular like, Liam Payne. He was like, perfection labeled 'not yours', well, most things are like that for me.

"Text me after you date with louis tonight." Niall smirked at me as I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "then don't be expecting a text from me, cause it's not a date! were just hanging out at his place."

I became anxious for the end of the day, he looked at me with wide, blue eyes, "denial." he giggled as I blushed, thinking about louis.
"I'm not!" I playfully smacked his cheek.

"Styles, Horan! please join us in this lesson..." Mrs. Frack, tapped our desks with her long, french tip nails, giving us a slight smile. She's actually a nice woman, late twenties, maybe early thirties and actually quite pretty. The only thing she doesn't take kindly to, is people not listening to her, otherwise, most people rather like her.

"Sorry Miss." we both returned politely.
She thanked us, as she continued teaching. Niall and I always get good, high grades in her class, so she doesn't ever get too mad at us. Now Zayn and Liam, she has a hate streak for them. Teacher say they either hate all their students, or they love all of them... that's never true.

All teachers have their favorites, and the ones that make them want to rip the hair from their heads. she often has to send both if them down to the office for inappropriate behavior... usually has to do with teasing me.

And that's only a 'big deal' because I'm gay, and it's illegal to discriminate against homosexuals. I've gotten used to all the hate and what the school doesn't realize is their only making it worse for me!