Chapert 9

[Harry's POV]

"Haz, wake up!" Niall giggled as he poked my cheek and played with my hair, trying to wake me up, my eyes slowly fluttered open to Niall's big blue eyes, as I sat up abruptly out if panic as our foreheads clashed, "ow!" Niall and I shouted at the same time.

"Sorry!" I rubbed his forehead as he rolled his eyes playfully before adding don't worry about it. "oh, um my mum made us pancakes, so come or else I'll eat them all." and it's funny because he's not kidding. I nodded as I grinned at him.

I stood up, my legs stiff and weak as I limped towards the bathroom to freshen up. I got dressed in my white mini skirt, a maroon cropped top, and my white flower crow. I usually like to wear my home made flower crowns, but this was a fake, back up one that Niall and I basically shared. I ran down the steps, leading me to the kitchen as I saw Niall with a plate stacked with pancakes, man knows how to live!

"Morning, love!" Niall's mum said as I entered the kitchen, "you look lovely as always!" she added as Niall nodded in agreement. I blushed, "t-thank you." I stuttered as I sat down, taking two pancakes with maple syrup and fresh cut strawberries on top.

"Thank you!" I shouted before heading to school with Niall. "love you mum." Niall kissed his mum on the cheek as he grabbed his backpack. "can we stop at my house so I can grab my book bag?" I asked as Niall reassured me, "course, haz!"

[Louis's POV]

The morning wasn't anything great, if anything, it was horrible! I missed holding Harry in my arms with his soft, smooth skin.

I flew out of bed seeing that I only had twenty minutes till I had to be at school. This never happens to me since I'm an early riser and all, but because Harry ran out last night and hadn't returned my texts, I wasn't able to sleep well.

I threw on a pare of my black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt as I grabbed a banana, running to my car. It stemmed like I was going to get all the damn lights today too! but, I luckily made with enough time to unpack my things and get to my first class.

As I unpacked my things into my messy locker, I saw Harry talking to this guy I'd never seen before, was he new? He had black hair as if he dyed it, light blue eyes, and pale white skin, and he was really good looking, I'm not going to lie, so there was no doubt in my mind that Harry thought so too.

I watched them talk for a while, seeing Harry blush from time, to time and share a laugh. he was oddly close to Harry and I didn't like that. I felt myself grip my books tightly out if anger, seeing them all flirty and stuff.

"So we on for tomorrow?" I heard the new guy ask as he rubbed Harry's arm, Harry shrugged as he nervously said "O-ok" with a giggle.

What the hell are they doing tomorrow! Fuck I'm so jealous, but I can't help it! now there's no way I'll get Harry back. I really don't like this new guy... at all.

He brushed Harry's cheek with two fingers before he walked off, as Harry shrunk back into the lockers. Harry looked at me as I turned myself back to my locker. he started walking over to me, looking at his feet, "um... lou?" he asked as I turbines my attention to him, "hey haz!" I would have normally called him 'cupcake' but I didn't know if that was appropriate now that we weren't together anymore.

"Hi, erm, I'm sorry for running out and not texting you back. I guess I was just hurt." he admitted before we hugged. I assured him it was ok and that I'd do the same.

"So, do you want to hang out later?" I asked as Harry looked distant, "well, um... Im going to see drew's football game later at seven." I looked down at my feet, feeling rejected, "how about before?" I asked as he nodded. I fixed his flower crown with a grin as i went to my first class.