Chapter 2

Clementine went upstairs to her room. the moment She opened the door She gasped. white... the animal looking through what guys dream of looking at... her bras and panties. "White!" She groaned. white paused then suddenly dropped her light pink laced panties. "yes?" he answered, remaining frozen. Clementine stomped in then growled as She put back her under wear that was scattered about. "what the hell are you doing?!" She said as blush appeared on her cheeks. White snickered and smirked. "found what I'm deprived of." he answered.

"really? if you want a woman go dig up a grave!"' She grumbled.

white crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. "that's cold...." he grumbled back then stood. "so I hear you're going to a new school~" Clementine rolled her eyes and began picking out her clothing. "Yeah... old one got broke and closed down. this new one I've heard has had a few pregnant girls and drug addicts. " She shrugged. White laughed, "Joking right?"

Clementine shook her head. "nope, friend went there and had a baby a year later. the other did drugs 11 months after." She sighed and finished picking out clothing. white rolled his eyes. "Well I can't say much. I've taken a few hits before. That's probably What caused my death." He said casually. Clementine walked to her bathroom then closed the door and began getting dressed. White smirked slightly... temptation spinning in his head to peak at a stunning naked woman... He slowly creeped towards the door then was about to peak a little, until Clementine suddenly sighed and said, "Stop it white." She said then finished dressing in a black tank top with white stars on it, she wore short jeans and a pair of black socks with converses. she put her hair up in a ponytail then open the door to see white standing there looking a bit awkward. White sighed and scratched the back of his head, "sorry...." he mumbled. Clementine simply rolled her eyes and headed for the exit door "I'm going for a walk." she said, "i'll come too." he said. She shrugged, "sure, let's go." She said as She walked down the stairs. Her father looked back as He heard her speak. "who are you talking to Clementine? " her asked, seeing No phone to her ear or their dog Dixie. Clementine froze then looked at her father, She smiled awkwardly, "Um, uh, I was talking to myself. don't worry." She said then ran out. her father sighed then shrugged. "silly girl." He said quietly then looked back at his newspaper.

Clementine was finally out on the sidewalk. She kept her hands in her pockets as She traveled the streets with White by her side. "so What do you want to talk about?" White asked, trying to break the stressful silence that filled the air. Clementine looked over at White, "how did you die? I've been wondering since you mentioned drugs could have killed you earlier this morning. " She said. White shrugged, "Well... I was at this party... and Um.... I had some cocaine and bath salts... ugh... worse idea ever. I over dosed then got tossed at the dump and crushed." He said rather quickly, pausing time to time. Clementine's eyes widened, "Woah, bath salts and cocaine?!  hard stuff. peer pressured?"

"No, did it to be with the crowed." White smiled slightly. "I was awesome, had my own White mustang, girls on my lap, baseball player." He chuckled.

Clementine stopped in her steps and smiled widely. "baseball? really?" She tried to pat his shoulder But her hand went through. She stumbled a bit then laughed lightly. "whoops sorry." White laughed with her and just stood there.

"anyways, how about we play some catch sometime today?" She asked and crossed her arms.

white's life less eyes lit up like a happy soul coming back... He got a chance to be a teen again.. and She was it... He happily nodded then looked behind her. his eyes widened.... "look-" He was interrupted by a man in a black hoodie running out of an alley and hitting Clementine, knocking her over with him through White into the road. cars screeched and swerved around them.  Clementine didn't scream... She stayed silent and in shock as She held onto the stranger in fear... The man slowly got up and dragged her to the other side. He panted hard and rested her against a building. Clementine stared at his face in fright. He had on a White mask... a picture of a small dove with black faded around it on the lower part of his left cheek... his eyes were a dazzling brown... perfect warm and light brown eyes that shined... the mask also had black lines going through the eyes and the ends of the lips...the man started at her as his long black hair flopped a bit over his mask. "are you alright?" He asked as He lightly shook her, her shoulder slightly dripping with blood. Clementine looked up to see White trying to pull the man away. She still didn't answer... a faint ring was in her ears while everything blurred. the man looked over, seeing police then started running once more... disappearing in the darkness. as White knelt down to Clementine, trying to keep her awake, Clementine slowly began to closed her eyes as sirens screamed and flashing red lights went off. "Clementine!!  stay awake!! look at me please!! " White shouted... But his voice faded in her ears as She suddenly passed out... darkness only coming to her vision and they loaded her into the ambulance.