Popsicle

John, a old time friend asked you for a simple favor. That favor was to have all four boys stay over at your house for a week until they all recover from there illness.

This was a huge honor considering there the most famous thing right now. Of course you didn't mind and agreed. They would be coming in the afternoon later on that day.

You were already preparing the couches and formed them into beds and you were cooking up the chicken noodle soup and you had tissues everywhere.

Knock knock! You sprint to the door and quickly adjusted your hair and clothes and opened the door.

There stood all four boys and there manager standing behind them. John tried grasping you for a hug but you shoved him back a bit and smiled.

"Hello John! I would love to hug you but I must've catch what you men have." You nicely said to him. John smiled back at you and kissed your head on purpose.

"John!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and looked back.

"These are the boys. George has a fever, Ringo has the stomach flu, Paul has a cough and I have strep throat and Brian has I-have-a-foot-shoved-up-my-ass syndrome." John spat out with a raspy sick voice. Brian rolled his eyes at the comment John made.

You widened your eyes and mouth and you lightly hit John on the shoulder.

"John you have strep! That is very contagious!" You exclaimed, "And also that's rude!" You grabbed his hand, dragging him in the living room.

"Well it's true, he wanted us to continue but....." He slurred. He couldn't even finish his sentence as he enjoyed himself on the couch as you wrapped a clean blanket around him.

You turned around to face all three boys. You put a bright smile on. Inside you were flipping out but you knew you had to keep calm.

"Hello boys!" You greet them as you give them a handshake. This reminded you to clean your hands afterwards with lots of soap.

"Hello!" They happily but groggily greeted back. Brian was about to speak but Ringo interrupted.

"I'm going to hurl." You widened your eyes and wasted no time on grabbing his hand and wisking him away to the bathroom. You kicked the door open and lightly pushed him inside. He opened up the toilet and did his business while you turned around too face the three boys who had a shocked expression.

You clapped your hands together and rubbed them.

"Alright boys, let's get cozy!"

Five minutes later, they were on the couch wailing while Brian watched with a disgusted look as he sipped on some water. You kept on running back and fourth between each boy and in the kitchen.

"Y/N! I need some ice cream..." John tried yelling but just seeped into a silent call.

You placed your hands on your hips and rolled your eyes. "Your not the one who needs ice cream." You walked over to the freezer and pulled out two long icy popsicles.

You walked over to Paul and placed it in front of him. He looked at you like you were insane for offering him this beautiful creation called ice cream.