Warnings and informations for future readers

DESCRIPTION

Since he's 12, Harry Styles has one goal : become a famous singer and die at 27 to join the Forever 27 Club like his favorite artists. But then, there's Louis. The small boy with the crinkles by his eyes and a smile too wide to be true.

~~

This story is more likely to please fans of rock music, but anybody can read it, if you don't understand a reference, just look it up on internet or ask about it in the comments and I'll explain it to you :)

It will also mainly be in Harry's point of view as I think he fits more the protagonist I am creating. If I do switch it to Louis, there will be a notice before the chapter starts.

There are gonna be a few 'past' chapters, but most of the story happens in the present.

Triggering subjects will be talked about, so if you are easily triggered, I don't recommend reading. This isn't supposed to be a happy story, it has its ups and downs, and Harry isn't the happiest person so he can be quite depressing.

This is a boyxboy story, there may or may not be smut. If you don't ship Larry, you can always read it. Be respectful. And proud 🌈🌈

The 27 Club (or Forever 27 Club) is a group of rock artists like Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix and Amy Winehouse that died at the age of 27.

I hope you like this book and enjoy your reading, I love you all.

(If you ever feel the need to talk to someone, I am always there. You can DM me on Instagram; my accounts is @annoying_lou :)