(윤민)

"So you are telling me you got hit by someone." Jimin stated "But that person also lived with Seokjin." He continued.

Taehyung nodded, not really interested in Jimin repeating his words.

"That's mental, what if that guy hits Seokjin too, what if he does even worse things than that."

Taehyung sighed "Thank you for making me even more worried Jimin."

Jimin muttered a small sorry before letting him continue

"And you are all acting like "Yoonie" isn't a kid, how old is he anyway?"

Jimin turned to the boy, who didn't say anything the whole time, he seemed more afraid than shy, to be honest and Taehyung wondered what happened to the boy to make him like this.

"Come on, bun bun you can tell him." Jimin softly whispered. The boy whimpered in reply "Only for Daddy." He whispers back "Only for Daddy."

"I-I-I..." the boy started but he seemed to get even smaller and shook his head. "Daddy I don't think I can do it." It was almost inaudible, even for Jimin but he caught it.

"It's okay Yoonie, you can do it."

And the boy sat up straight, getting back to his bad boy image and started talking.

"I'm Yoongi, and I am six-and I'm 26 years old." He proudly sat back and smiled at Jimin. "Did I do well Daddy?"

"You did perfect, baby boy." Jimin started kissing the older's cheeks and Taehyung quickly cleared his throat.

"I'm Taehyung, Yoongi, nice to meet you, would you like to eat something?" Taehyung didn't even expect a reply from the oldest, so he laughed slightly when he sat up and suddenly yelled "animal crackers!"

He quickly put his hands in front of his mouth though. "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to." He lowered his gaze and let his eyes flutter close. Taehyung liked the way that went, and actually wanted to pat Jimin on the back, since the man wasn't that dominant at all.

They stayed in the cafe for about two more hours, laughing while talking about nonsense, and almost cackling at the way Jimin ate cake, it made Taehyung forget about his concerns and Seokjin for a moment, but at the end of the day, he still wondered what the boy was doing, not just at the moment, but also with his heart.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'

"No Dada, please, it is way too short." Seokjin whined as he watched himself in the mirror, he was wearing a maid dress and thigh highs, nothing underneath, and Seokjin felt rather exposed. The skirt wasn't even mid thigh, it riled up all the way to his upper thigh and it bothered him that he couldn't pull it down.

"No turning back now, Babe, he will be here any minute." Hoseok whispered in his ears, he let his hand trail over Seokjin's sides and lifted up the skirt a little, Seokjin shivered, and not because he liked it.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'

"How much was it again?" A muscled man asked Hoseok as he took out a bundle of money. "100 000 won, per hour, pay me more and I will give you 2."

The middle aged man nodded and gave Hoseok the money, who slid it into his pocket after looking at it.

That wasn't 100 000 won, that was 300 000.

He ran after the man, who was already mid stairs "you can't have him for 3 hours." The man muttered an okay and just continued walking.

Hoseok stopped him again "Hey, don't hurt him too much would you, he is just a kid after all."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I'm writing this when the other parts aren't published as well and I don't know if I'm just talking to myself right now or if there are people really reading this story. Probs not, hope you liked it, whoever you are. I love you

-Katey