십사

(윤윤윤윤윤유유유유유유유유유윤미이이이이이이인)
"You both are into some deep shit." Taehyung said as he watched Yoongi and Jimin "hey, don't curse, my baby's ears aren't ready for that." Jimin scolded.

Yoongi got off of Jimin's lap, holding two animal crackers and walked towards the door leading to the stairs. "Does Daddy wants some 'nimal c'ack'es?" Yoongi opened the door and walked upstairs "Sure baby." Jimin stood up and left, Taehyung hearing the sound of a belt unbuckling before everything was quiet.

A little yawn caught him Off guard, Seokjin woke up. He small boy removed Taehyung's finger from his mouth and sat up.

"Daddy I want to eat."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'

"So Yoongi, just asking, how long have you known Jimin?" Seokjin asked, he and Yoongi were sitting on the couch, Taehyung and Jimin upstairs talking about god knows what, so Seokjin took the opportunity to talk to Yoongi.

"Not that long, I think about 2 or 3 months?" Yoongi replied "A-and when did you start calling him Daddy?" Seokjin was terrified to know the answer, he and Taehyung didn't know each other for a really long time...

And Seokjin suddenly called him Daddy

"Second week I guess, got really little, wanted to cuddle." Yoongi probably had some good memories from that, since he shook his head in amusement. "So is it like, normal for me t-to call, Taehyung, Daddy?"

"If you both agree to it yes."

Seokjin released a breathe didn't know he was holding and relaxed. "Okay, Th-that is, good, I-I guess."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'

"He called me Daddy, he called me Daddy, he called me Daddy, fuck Jimin I'm so happy." Taehyung exhaled as he jumped up and down.

Jimin didn't appreciate it at all, he disturbed an important...moment, and now he is acting like a child, squealing and wheezing, because Seokjin called him Daddy.

"You do remember he has a boyfriend right?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'

"S-so, about uh, y-you know, eh, the um, thing, I called, you, uh, earlier?" Seokjin awkwardly said as he was about to go home. Taehyung looked up "You don't have to say it, I know you have a boyfriend, it's okay."

Seokjin closed his mouth, that wasn't what he was going to say, he was about to reply to Taehyung's saying, but his ringtone cut him off.

"Kim Seokjin, you are going to fucking die."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
안녕하세요 김하늘 입니다 성함이 어떻게 뒤세요?
나이가 어떻게 뒤세요 한국어 못해요, 천천히 말해 주세요, 다시 한번 말해 주세요, 영어로 뭐예요 알았어, 안녕히 계세요! K sorry that's all the Korean I know, have a great day.

—Katey