Chapter Two

While in the car Niall wouldn’t stop fidgeting, “Can’t you go any faster, Liam? I’m going to die of starvation at this pace.” Niall stated dramatically as he shoved some chips in his mouth.

"Niall, you're eating right now.”

Liam parked the car and pulled his hood over his head before getting out. 

“Nando’s isn’t just food Liam,” Niall scuffed as he got out, pulling his beanie on as he spoke, “It’s a way of life, it feeds the soul.”

"...." Liam shook his head, chuckling lightly as he opened the door to Nandos, "Course it is.”

Niall glared at Liam in a way that could make you uncomfortable even though he had sunglasses on, “Have you ever walked out of Nando’s without feeling refreshed?”

"Well, no...."

-"I'll be right back." Julianna said as she got up and made her way to the restroom, leaving Diana at the table, eating her weight in food.

"Mhmkay.”

“Point made,” Niall chuckled as he looked around the restaurant. His eyes landed on Diana and all her food, suddenly it was like it was just them (At least in his mind, she was too busy eating). A wide goofy grin appeared on his face as he couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“Niall? Hey, you okay, mate?"

Diana finished off a good amount of her food before finally breaking to take a sip of her pop. She glanced around the room, her eyes landing on the two boys that were trying so hard to keep their identities hidden. 

Her inner fangirl began screaming. It was them. At least, it looked like them. It might not be. But still.

“Liam,” Niall mumbled without taking his eyes off of her, “I’ll be right back, order for me.” He said before quickly making his way over to Diana’s table, “‘Ello love….wow you’re amazing!” He grinned.

The Irish accent. That sealed it. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep from freaking out, "m-me? You are! I-I mean-- I-I'm a really big fan... You're my favorite..." She said shyly.

Niall’s grin faltered, “You think anyone else realizes it’s me?”

Diana shook her head, "I doubt it... I didn't at first... It only really clicked when you talked to me…"

Niall began to grin again, “Would you mind if Liam and I sat with you?” He asked shyly.

"I wouldn't mind at all..." Diana said as she reached over and picked up a piece of chicken, "Id offer you some, but I don't take to well to sharing my food..." 'Especially not after a bad breakup.’

Niall stuck his bottom lip out in a cute little pout, “Awwww, come on, please?”

She stared down longingly at her chicken for a good minute before giving in and handing it to him, "Fine. I need to lose some weight anyway." Diana said, a small, weak smile on her face.

She took another sip of her pop and leaned back in her seat as Liam walked over, carrying two trays full of food. Most of which was Niall's. 

Niall looked at her in complete shock, “Why on earth would you think that? You’re perfect just the way you are.”

Liam set the trays down and sat beside Niall, completely oblivious to the conversation.

Diana sighed lightly, and played with her straw.

Liam smiled politely at her, "Hello, I'm Liam.”

Diana grinned, "I'm C--" she cut herself off, having known people that used her because of who her step-father was. And these guys were part of the music industry... Best not tell them the name that everyone knew her by.