Chapter Six Lunch Time!

After literature was lunch. The lunch menu was pretty good today Stuffed Crust Pizza, French Fries, sixty-five cents for a soda, and watermelon in a bowl. Best Lunch of the year. Once I sat down you would never believe who sat down beside me. Morgan. Morgan is the most popular and meanest girl in school. Why did she sit beside me. Then all her friends surrounded me. The first the she says is "Oh, Look who it is. Little Miss Lonely." She snickers. I wasn't gonna let her do that so I started to get up and move but she pushed my shoulder down so I couldn't get up. I threw hand off of me. "A little feisty today. She and her friends laugh. I start to get up again and she holds me down again. I punched her in the face three times and screamed at her "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I punched her one last time got up and left. I sat down with the rest of the girls football team. What did that idiot do. She followed me over there. The football girls whispered to me "Why is she over here?" I raised my finger to my lips as if to say shush. So they did. Morgan said "Taylor I didn't appreciate you leaving me over there." I said "Shut up Morgan" She said "You gonna make me. Huh? Huh?" then gets in my face. So i say "Yeah I am am!" I punched in the face about three more times, slapped her twice, the got her lunch tray and dumped it on her head. The football team started to laugh. And all I could do was smirk at her. I then took her phone out of her hand threw it on the ground and stomped on it. It was the newest iPhone so sucks for her. Then I walked away with the football team laughing. I walked out of the cafeteria and in to my science class.