Chapter Three The office

I go to school the next day feeling tired. I fell asleep my first class. Of course it had to be Math I fell asleep in. Which I was late to. Which is the class the teacher hates me in. Ms.Brown and I never got along. Ever. She and my Mom had to have a talk. Brown told my mom I never listen or do my homework. Which got me grounded for a week. Anyways I fell asleep in her class and I woke up to her standing over me. Ms.Brown said "Oh look who woke up from their nap." I raised my head up looked at the clock to see we still had an hour of math left. I said "Yeah I woke up and wonder why." I pretended to scratch my head Ms. Brown said with an angry face " Why don't you apologize to the class." she pointed to the front of the classroom. I said "No" She then says "What did you just say to me?" "What I said was No can't you hear?" The class laughed. She screams "GET UP THERE AND APOLOGIZE AND DO IT NOW!" I scream back "NO" Ms.Brown walks to the phone and I thought she was calling my mom because she has her number on speed dial. Nope. A few minutes after she gets off the phone Mr.Howard storms in and drags me out the door and into his office where my Mom and step-dad ,Bobby, are waiting.