Chapter 5 The Teacher... Again

When I walked back into class Ms.Brown looked furious. I said with a smirk "Oh hey Ms.Brown. You still teaching?" Only ten minutes of math left. Ms.Brown didn't teach she handed out all our homework. For the last ten minutes. I started to count the pages three pages of front and back worksheets, we have to write a ten page essay on Algebra, and write a ten page essay on how to become a math teacher, and turn it all in a two weeks. Then I ask "Ms.Brown how are we supposed to get all this done in two weeks twenty pages of essays and six pages of worksheets?" Ms.Brown replied back with a mad face " How about you stop playing your phones stop watching television and use you brain!" Then she calms down and says "In fact give me your phones all of you no electronics aloud on this hand them over." Everyone passes up their phones except me. She noticed I didn't hand over my phone and said " Taylor I was talking to you too." I say nothing and walk up to the front of the room an take the basket she put the phones in and start handing them back out. She has a one of those 'oh no you didn't' looks on her face. When I'm done I give her a 'oh yes I did' faces. Then the bell rings and I exit with out my homework. I go to my locker and grab a notebook and my literature textbook and head to my literature class.