four.

Jieun heads to the cafeteria, smiling at the thought of eating

Jieun heads to the cafeteria, smiling at the thought of eating. She went to the line that was scooping their food and took a tray, she began to put her food on the tray. Jieun looked at the food with a lot of love and went to her usual table that she would sit at with Yujin and Renjun.

She began to eat, keeping an eye out for Yujin, hoping that she would walk in any time soon. As if her thoughts were being heard, Yujin walks in with Renjun. The two of them see her, eating and they wave at her before joining the line for food. The two I.T students made their way to the table and sat across the girl.

"Jieun, I asked Jaemin about the blind date and if he knew anyone to set you up with." Renjun said, making Jieun look up as she ate.

"He said that his friend from his course is interested!" the Chinese boy broke the news to Jieun, which made Jieun praise the lord.

"Thank you so much, Renjun! I owe you!" she said, almost choking on her food.

"Ah, our Jieun is growing up. Right, Junnie?" Yujin sighed and smiled a motherly smile, Renjun nodded and chuckled.

"Anyways, Jieun... Renjun forgot to tell you this but the blind date is on Friday night so I'm going to crash your house."

"Yes, mum." Jieun saluted to Yujin, Renjun was quietly eating his meal when he suddenly looked up.

"Jieun, Yujin and I are helping my hyungs out with the university festival this afternoon, do you want to join us?" the boy asked, Jieun thought about it, she didn't really want to do because it was time commitment but she knew that Yujin might feel sad. She eventually gave up and told the two that she will help out.

"You two better be there." she said, Yujin and Renjun nodded.

"Thank you so much, Ji. I'll put your name on the list." Yujin thanked the younger girl who sighed and nodded. She continued to eat her meal when she suddenly thought of Taeyong. It wasn't a big thought, but she wondered if she should send him a message. It lingered on her mind but she quickly shook it off and began to pack up. 

"I just remembered... I promised to see Jungwoo before class. See you." Jieun slung her bag over her shoulder and went to the clearing area where she put her plates and tray away. She sighed at the thought of having to walk up the stairs, and made her way to her lecture room.

She stared down at the ground and wondered if she was going to regret agreeing to help Yujin out. Jieun then bumped into someone, she looked up and saw a tall male, 

"Oh I'm sorry, my lady." the male said in English, he wore the university's basketball uniform. Jieun told him it was okay and the two of them went their separate ways. The girl made her way down the hallway. She checked the time on her phone, she was twenty minutes which meant that she could talk to Jungwoo. 

"Oh Jieun!" a soft voice called out her name as she entered the lecture room, a boy with light brown hair waved at her, smiling. Jieun couldn't help but smile as she sat next to him,