two.

Jieun stared at the PC screen, her hands were on the mouse and keyboard but she was no idea what to do

"Yo, Yujin. How do I move?" she asked her best friend, who was just staring at Jieun.

"Use WASD to move, to change the direction, use the mouse." Yujin said, she rested casually in the next booth, waiting for Jieun to do something. 

"I'm sorry but what is WASD?" she asked, Yujin sighed and pointed to Jieun's left hand on the keys.

"The fuck you finger goes on the W and you can go forward." The older girl said whilst Jieun searched for the W key on her keyboard. Jieun finally found the key and began to walk forward, which excited her. 

"Okay, you use A to move left, S to move back and D to move to the right." Yujin told Jieun, who nodded and determinedly tried to make her character move around. 

"What the fuck does D.VA do?" Jieun asked as she moved the character around, trying not to get shot throughout the game. 

"She has a mech which has unlimited ammo, people have to get rid of the mech before trying to kill her but she can self-destruct." Yujin came into a panic and quickly took over the mouse and keyboard to stop Jieun from getting killed. 

Jieun just watched as Yujin took charge and got excited when Yujin would kill someone. Soon, the round ended with Jieun's team taking the victory. Yujin let out a deep breath and slouched in her chair, 

"This is going to take a while." Yujin said, logging into her Overwatch account on her own PC. Jieun practiced as she waited for Yujin get on the game. 

"Wear the headset so you can talk to people on your team." Yujin said, putting on the headset. Jieun nodded and took the headset that was in front of the PC and put it on. 

"Watch out, there is a lot of intense swearing." Yujin said, Jieun laughed.

"Don't worry, I got this. I'm used to hearing swearing." Jieun said, as she joined Yujin's Overwatch group. Yujin clicked on Quick Play and the two waited for a team to be formed. Jieun played with the Skirmish mode so that at least she wouldn't be so bad at playing the game. The game changed to game mode and the players on Jieun's team began to load onto the character selection screen.

Jieun knew that the only character that she could play was D.VA so she quickly selected the character so that it wouldn't be taken. Yujin who went by the username, YUNME, selected Reaper and it showed up on Jieun's screen. 

Four other players showed up on the screen. A player named Taebreze chose McCree, another one named moonmoon94 chose Tracer, the third one named DingleDonghyuck chose Lucio and the last one, Jeffbro97 chose Hanzo.

"Well shit, there aren't any healers." Yujin's voice could be heard, Jieun had no idea what that meant but she just went with it.

"Jieun, don't fuck up." Yujin sounded like a coach who was telling his players some inspirational stuff before they went off to play the game. Jieun watched as the screen changed, and readily put her hands on the keyboard and mouse. Voices began to be heard in the headset, apart from Yujin's voice, the other voices were all male.