Intro

There is this website called FalseBook.com, a social media where you can find "friends" and "family" through your last names. It is a huge site and is connected to all other social sites like Factbook, Twikker and Extragram. Once you make an account and start to log in, you are immediately redirected to a page with a list of names of people around the world, people with same last names as you.

When you have accounts in other mentioned social media sites, your names will automatically appear on FalseBook even if you don't have an account there. What's unique in that site is that, names will not be listed there unless they are verified from the World Statistics Office. For instance, there are lots of dummies and poser accounts on Factbook, they automatically won't appear on FalseBook.

While Karla was just endlessly scrolling through her boring Factbook news feed, she opened a new tab on her computer and searched for best dating websites. After few minutes of chatting random dudes, she got tired and bored again so she exited from the site cause it's full of mostly horny guys anyway that creeps her out.

Karla was just living in a just-sufficient-for-herself apartment for the first time on her own cause her mom just passed away and her dad had already left their family even before she was a kid and she could even barely remember how he looked. She's 29 and still jobless.. and boyfriendless.

Noting that she has no sibling, no relatives that she could rely to, living alone in Los Angeles, she tried searching in Boogle on how to find your relatives.

"God, like literally, I'm so pathetic." She mumbled.

She knew it was such a stupid idea but she has nothing else to do anyway and boredom is killing her. But what's making it more stupid was that, there were few results on 'how to find your relatives.' She clicked on the first one, which was FalseBook.com. It led her to their official website and prompted her to create an account and sign up.

But before she did, she read first the site's banner.

"Looking out for a lost sibling? Or your aunt? Uncle? Grandparents? Cousins? Or relatives you never know and never met? Ever got curious if you have a family you never heard of? Ever want to trace your bloodline from different parts of the planet? FalseBook connects you to your family! Create an account and sign up now!" Karla read out loud.

She thought this was a funny and just an impossible website. But she'll not lose anything if she'll give it a try right? She starts filling in the boxes for creating an account. She wanted to use Perish Hilton as her name but then she saw the footnote of the site:

*Note: Use your real name or it will be invalidated. The World Statistics Office will verify your name.

"Ugh, bible." She sighed.

Karla then just decided to use her real name. She started typing out Karla Kardashian then created a password and immediately signed in before she could change her mind and back out.

A Please wait.. then popped in the middle of the white screen. After few moments of loading, there were then list of names that appeared in People you may know. All last names were 'Kardashian', listed randomly.

Once again, Karla read the names out loud just to make some noise in her extremely quiet apartment.

"Johnny Kardashian.. Peter Kardashian.. Anna Kardashian.."

There's just too many of them. I mean there were only a thousand of them and she's too lazy to pay attention on each of them. Well at least there were only a thousand Kardashians in the world among seven billion people. Unlike people with last names of "Smith" or "Jones", there will surely be a million of those. She started paying more attention on Kardashians with first names that starts with "K", same as the first letter of her name.