Another fake ass "reality" show

In Kris Jenner's house..

"MOOOOM!" Kim yelled hysterically, facepalming so hard. "Could you at least consider OUR opinions before you close a deal?!"

"We already had a meeting about this." Kris answered calmly.

"You said it was only a plan! I told you it's a bad idea!"

Kourtney and Khloe were just there on the side, standing. Like waiting for a riot to break in the kitchen.

"A plan which can benefit us big time so now we're pushing it through." -Kris said coolly as she unboxed a cake on the kitchen counter.

"YOU ARE LITERALLY A FUCKING WITCH KRIS!" -Kim

"Last season's dramas were about the betrayal of Jordyn, and Tristan's cheating. And now that Karla, Kate and Katrina came in, it's another perfect drama for the next season." -Kris was annoyingly happy, licking some icing on her finger just to make Kim more pissed off.

"You're a famewhore! Like you're so obsessed of getting people's attention like you're so thirsty for publicity!"

"Oh I'm not the one who made a sextape with a nobody, honey." Kris said while enjoying her cake.

Kourtney and Khloe were almost dying in their inside laughter.

"Don't change the subject! You are again making decisions on your own without our validation and without thinking it could also affect us in a ba-"

"-in a good way." Kris cut Kim off.

Kris seemed to not pay attention at Kim's whining at all. Her attention was all on the cake.

"In the worst way! Kourtney and Khloe know that!"

"Nope. I don't think much about it." -Khloe

"Yyyah. I don't think it's really that bad Kim. Just get over it." -Kourtney with her signature lazy ass tone.

"But!"

"You just gotta accept Karla and the two others are our sisters now then move on. Let them have their life." -Khloe

"Sisters?!" Kim couldn't hold it anymore and cried. "You think we could just accept them as sisters and be part of the family just THAT?!"

"Kim.."

Kris is now the one watching them, waiting for the massive riot.

"Who knows they could be criminals, we know nothing about them and now we're giving them careers, you're giving that Karla a reality show?!" *ugly crying face*

"Kim.."

"You guys are not thinking about other possibilities WE DON'T KNOW THOSE PEOPLE and we're letting them have a part of our lives WE'RE IN DANGER and I'm saving you all!"

"KIM STOP BEING SO OVER DRAMATIC! Yes you are the reason of our careers but that doesn't mean you are a superhero of the world right now what the fuck!" -Khloe

"Move on Kim Kardashian West." -Kourtney

Kim cried so hard. She hates the fact she was a failure to convince them. There's no going back. Kris won.

"Are you done?" Kris teased Kim.

"HEYYY EVERYONE!," with that annoyingly high pitch voice that sounds like Kim's.

"Karla." -Khloe

"Hi Koko, hi Kourt, hi-"

"YOU!" Kim yelled. "Why the fuck are you here get out of my mom's house!"

"And my mom's house. Don't forget we're sisters. Hi Kim!"

"We're never going to be sisters you fucking whore," Kim murmured under her breath.

"I'm so excited for today's shoot! Have you finalized where we're gonna film the first episode of my show, momager?" -Karla

"Let's head over at Kim's place in 10 minutes. We'll start filming."

"Excuse me??" -Kim

"She is uninformed?" Karla asked Kris, Kourtney and Khloe.

"Karla is shooting her pioneer episode for The Life of Karla in your house for the meantime." -Kris

"WHAT?!?!" -Kim

Kim melted down. She felt like she's having the biggest problems in the world. Kourtney and Khloe were more calm and just chill and seem to not have any problem of their mom's doings as their momager. Kim was ready to showcase her ugly crying face again while her sisters were ready to laugh at her nonstop.

"Oh my God. This is going to be exciting," Kourtney remarked as Kim glared at them. "Khloe, grab your popcorn."